Options

Is it supposed to be like this?

With the new side quest, the solo event rewards are locked behind a timer (SEIZ devices and new crystal shards). I found that you can just claim them from the stash without waiting for the timer to go away. I just wanted to know if this is intentional.

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 701 ★★★

With the new side quest, the solo event rewards are locked behind a timer (SEIZ devices and new crystal shards). I found that you can just claim them from the stash without waiting for the timer to go away. I just wanted to know if this is intentional.

Same. I wanna be sure i dont get banned if use them
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Damn I have already used 2 of such thinking they were some sort of gifts from Kabam
    @Kabam Jax
    @Kabam Miike

Will I get the boot for this??
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,755 ★★★★★
    I think you won't get banned, but it's just my opinion. I think that, because you don't get any unfair advantage over others. You just cluster your rewards into one day, instead of getting them every other day. But at the end of the month, we all will have collected the same rewards.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    a thing I'm curious about is I've just done level 5 side quest and got nothing, is that right?

Edit: incase I'm misunderstood, I mean nothing at all. The fights rewarded 0 bots I'm not referring to the no completion reward.
  • Options
    Oliver345781Oliver345781 Posts: 69
    Oh nice!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
    Second third and fourth runs seemed to work ok, still lost around 80k botbits since I got nothing from first run.