**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

why are these champions not included in the poll?

Ronan, Cyclops (New Xavior School), Classic Deadpool (not sure if Deadpool should count for this since he is special), Rhino, Civil Warrior, Dock Ock, Green Goblin, Howard, Hulkbuster, and Vision (classic). Don't tell me its cause they are not popular cause khan and cage are on the poll

Comments

• I would not count Deadpool due to the fact u can only obtain him by purchasing him or his arena. But its pretty weird why he is not featured
    Although it is strange why the other champions are not featured.
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Already covered in the announcement or the multitude of other threads asking the same question.
  • Titan_A97Titan_A97 Posts: 179
    You should really read the announcement carefully then you'll know why these champions aren't included.

1. Ronan, Cyclops and Rhino are ROL exclusive champions. You cannot obtain them by any other means other than doing ROL.
    2. Deadpool and Vision (OG) are also exclusive champions. Vision was offered as a 4* in a bundle some time ago and Deadpool can be bought with money as a 3* when you start the game as a beginner. The 4* version can only be obtained during a rare exclusive arena and it's not for everybody.
    3. As for Doc Oc, Green Goblin, Hulkbuster and Howard are exceptions. I have no idea why they aren't in the poll when they should be. This could be an oversight by Kabam(?)
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Yeah I would have voted for Green Goblin in tech. Doesn't matter much though. There were plenty of good options to choose from.
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Titan_A97 wrote: »
    You should really read the announcement carefully then you'll know why these champions aren't included.

1. Ronan, Cyclops and Rhino are ROL exclusive champions. You cannot obtain them by any other means other than doing ROL.
    2. Deadpool and Vision (OG) are also exclusive champions. Vision was offered as a 4* in a bundle some time ago and Deadpool can be bought with money as a 3* when you start the game as a beginner. The 4* version can only be obtained during a rare exclusive arena and it's not for everybody.
    3. As for Doc Oc, Green Goblin, Hulkbuster and Howard are exceptions. I have no idea why they aren't in the poll when they should be. This could be an oversight by Kabam(?)

for 3 they said they messed up and it's to late for them to be added to many votes already in
  • LitfinLitfin Posts: 30
    Titan_A97 wrote: »

Vision was counted as exclusive!?!?!? OK.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Rhino. ronin and cyclops are all available in 5* normal crystal (I have 2 of them so that is strange, however I wouldn't call cyclops a top 5 mutant. probably not ronin either.
  • Hola
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Litfin wrote: »
    Vision was counted as exclusive!?!?!? OK.

Vision 'OG' is an exclusive champ, only obtained with either units or money.
    Are you confusing him with the version that came with Age of Ultron, also referred to as Vision AoU?