Small QoL improvement suggestion for Daily Quests

MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
If you play through a daily quest where there is a choice to make when you get the rewards pop-up (e.g. which catalyst do you want as your reward), it would be nice if there was an Auto Select / Smart Select option like when you are leveling up your Champs. Not sure the best math to use for it (up for debate) but one way to go that would add value would be to Smart Select the reward you need to most / have the least of at that time. Just an idea. Thanks!

Comments

• Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    Somebody plays daily quest
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    @Fit_Fun9329 Asking for a friend..... lol
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 452 ★★
    What's wrong with playing daily quests? I do them when I have energy to burn and need to build up catalysts for ranking up 4*s for level up events (great source for potions and units).
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    Just kidding 😊
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    What would be nice is if they would fix the bug where your auto complete sometimes reverts back to a locked state (not talking about when you use it for the day and can't use it again until it resets) saying you have to complete the quest before you can utilize the feature when you've already completed all of them previously. If I can't play for a part of the day I sometimes use auto complete, even though it is a poor value, and allow my energy to refill during that time I can't actively play.