**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spider verse vs spider verse hero’s

TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
I started to grind out the objective to get the entries for the side quest.

I am wondering is # spider verse the same as # spider verse hero’s. Because I tried mysterio who is somebody from the spider verse but does not work to collect points? Just my regular spiders and penny worked … but those are tagged spider verse hero’s …

Does anybody have a definite answer. I will just use spider verse hero tagged champs for my grind but just wanted to know

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,536 ★★★★★
    It’s spider-verse heroes. There is no tag for spider-verse.
  • Options
    TreoTreo Posts: 389 ★★
    @MrSakuragi I know that that specific tagg does not exists. But that’s the tag mentioned in the objective. There is no mention of it only being the # spider verse hero’s. Just # spider verse and there are way more spider verse champs in the game than just spider verse hero’s. I get around it, but it’s a bit confusing that they did not use the correct tagg or did not include all spider verse champs.

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Spiderverse Hero works. I have completed the objective using Spider-gwen against a vision and got 20 points each time. I was looking for spider-verse champs only and saw none available so I took spider-verse hero and it worked.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I agree, I ran into this trying to use some Spider-Man villains when the event first dropped. I didn’t search tags, just picked a 6* electro and went at it and got no points.

There is no #Spider-Verse tag but it’s reasonable to make the mistake of thinking there would be one since the event worded it that way and that champs like Doc Oc, Venom, Carnage, Electro, Mysterio, Scorpion, Sandman, Kraven, Green and Red Goblin, and Shocker would have it. It could get messy with champs like Kingpin and Punisher though.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    For context, here is the wording in game:

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    This is interesting and I noticed such several times. Kabam uses sometimes tags which are non existent. It’s not only in English but also in other languages, e.g. German. It’s something that confusing that it’s try and error which tags they have in mind
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 770 ★★★
    Technically all champs are part of the spider-verse, as Spider-Man has interactions with most if not all characters in Marvel.