The Next relics

UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
I know not a lot of people care but i wanted to make a thread about how you think Will be the Next relics (and Next type of relics if strikers are,nt the only one just for fun)

Comments

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Also a little unrelated question but the 4th of july bundles where 1.000 runes 3.000 runes 5.000 runes 10.000 runes and 3.000 runes?
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    They haven’t done a relic that benefits neutralize champions yet. I could see them making a Wiccan or Tigra relic that increases neutralize duration or gives a small permanent boost each time a buff is prevented.

Maybe a magneto relic that gives mutant champs a boost against techs, and an even bigger boost against metal champions. It could also give white and red magneto some specific benefits like the recent relics have done (ex. Gambit relic targeting him, rogue, and nightcrawler)
  • ISO17ISO17 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    I always thought it would be awesome if relics could somehow activate an AW tag. Imagine having a #subdue Kitty pride for act content for example. Probably won’t happen but I’m hoping it will lol
  • Mario_ClarMario_Clar Member Posts: 175

I know not a lot of people care but i wanted to make a thread about how you think Will be the Next relics (and Next type of relics if strikers are,nt the only one just for fun)

In July 3 would come (science, mutant and mystic), With that you can theorize a bit.

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    I think the science will be Spiderman and the mystic maybe doctor strange the mutant one i think Will be a 2018-2020 champ