Need an Alliance for 3

So the current alliance I am in, I’m an officer and I’ve been planning wars and such for a while but I’ve been burnt out. In fact I’ve been burnt out in most areas of the game.
With battlegrounds being the new focus, I would like to join an alliance focused on that and hopefully reinvigorate myself. Along with me are two companions. We are all officers previously and have become three musketeers and I’d like to stay with them.

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    We have spots for a 300k minimum BG focused alliance. Contact me on discord at IW_Null#5825 or iw_null. Or on line at kingsagethe1st.
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    We are laid-back G2 ally with 100k BG min every season, 3BGs for AW and AQ 5x5. Let me know if you guys are interested my Line id keltan79
  • BoonecooneyBoonecooney Member Posts: 81
    We have 2 spots currently open with a 3rd spot opening as soon as AW seasonal rewards drop!

We are a G2 ranked Alli . And run 2bgs free to join War.

We run a 6.5.5.5.5 AQ series with NO mods. 4,400/4,500 Glory each series.

If you lads are interested?
    Or
    Feel like it's what your looking for?
    Line I.D. - Rebel Thumbs
    IGN - Rebel Thumbs
  • Marvel_lousy1234Marvel_lousy1234 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, we have 3 spots available after rewards are out. How about we chat further on line, my id is Kinsung85
  • RAVEN1815RAVEN1815 Member Posts: 204
    Hi join us message me on line raven1815. G2 allaince map 655
  • Seamus2099Seamus2099 Member Posts: 74
    Did you fine a home yet? We run AQ map6 and are AW G2/1, min 150k in BGs gets us top 10% every time since we have members that push way over. Hit me up on Line. Seamus2099
  • DoomGBDoomGB Member Posts: 46
    Hey Seamus2099, I can't seem to find you on Line. Are you able to add me? Line ID is dgb04

My in-game name is DoomGB (I'm one of the 3 Musketeers)
  • mjolnir2507mjolnir2507 Member Posts: 43
    we are plat 4 map 6 ally. no minimum on bgs put we push for top rewards. line id is mj250707. we have room for all of you if you are still looking thanks.
  • yodaclimberyodaclimber Member Posts: 60
    If your still looking contact Graz~19 on line or yodaclimber. All lowercase for yoda
  • Seamus2099Seamus2099 Member Posts: 74
    Sent you a message on Line.