**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Has anyone seen Baron Zimo in basic pool?

I had saved 6 star shards and opened 3 6 star after Baron Zimo got added to the basic pool, one after and hour, other 2 after 20 hours, I know it's very rare to get it and as usua I hadl no luck getting him, that was expected, what did surprise me though was i didn't even see him once during the whole spin, I asked around, seemed to be the same case

Now obviously I am not saying based on a small group observation it's completely true that it's not in the pool, though I have a doubt it might be true because I have always seen the champions in spin before be it even once, and I don't tap early, average is 20 seconds or more.

Has it been the case for anyone else as well ?

Comments

• Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,016 ★★★★
    I saw him in an infinity pool…
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    He's in the pool and he's not worth it. I don't get it why some people are saying that Zemo got tons of utility. Kate really has tons of utility. If you don't have her then try to get her from featured!
  • Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    The crystal does not list all champs in the reel, but he should be in there. Go for featured if you are chasing him, smaller pool.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

He's in the pool and he's not worth it. I don't get it why some people are saying that Zemo got tons of utility. Kate really has tons of utility. If you don't have her then try to get her from featured!

They both have a ton of utility, but they're meant for different things. Comparing Zemo to Kate is like comparing Namor to Apoc or Ibom to Scorpion. Both great, one is obviously better, but I'd be happy pulling either.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

Renaxqq said:

They both have a ton of utility, but they're meant for different things. Comparing Zemo to Kate is like comparing Namor to Apoc or Ibom to Scorpion. Both great, one is obviously better, but I'd be happy pulling either.
    Zemo has bleed, non-contact mediums and cleanse.
    Kate has coldsnap, caltrops, tranquilizer, dissolver. All pssives. Easy to bait out specials whenever opponent back is against wall. Easy access to tracking debuff to counter miss. Coldsnap counters evade. Specials have true accuracy. Debuff aar reduction with tranquilizer. Can dance around opponent to beat him with caltrops instant bleeds. Double tap on block to swap arrows. Throws opponent further away when charging heavy. Evade on parry and inflicts passive stun to opponent. Good defender too. Kate is insane.
  • Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 132 ★★
    Just hoping to check if someone got lucky from basic pool, not point fingers at kabam, just was surprised not to see it even once in the pool while spinning multiple times.

Usually you do see once or twice.
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 210 ★★
    about 10 hours ago it was added to the base pool (Baron Zemo)
  • Options
    DarknessFallsDarknessFalls Posts: 132 ★★
    Seenk said:

about 10 hours ago it was added to the base pool (Baron Zemo)

Based on my calculations it's been 16 hours.
    And I tried 1 pull 15 hours back and 2 more around 6 hours back.

It's kabam they can add image and nit add the champ :wink:
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Kate has coldsnap, caltrops, tranquilizer, dissolver. All pssives. Easy to bait out specials whenever opponent back is against wall. Easy access to tracking debuff to counter miss. Coldsnap counters evade. Specials have true accuracy. Debuff aar reduction with tranquilizer. Can dance around opponent to beat him with caltrops instant bleeds. Double tap on block to swap arrows. Throws opponent further away when charging heavy. Evade on parry and inflicts passive stun to opponent. Good defender too. Kate is insane.
    Zemo has indefinite bleeds, non-contact mediums, cleanse, root, miss counter, armor up, disorient, decelerate, sunder, can inflict all personal effects through block, lowers enemy combat power rating while raising his own, and an extremely potent Fury against anyone who purifies debuffs or is immune to anything Zemo throws at them. Debuff immune, bleed immune, tenacity, purify, mighty charge, and many more are made simple and quick by Zemo. Zemo's insane.
  • Options

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Zemo has indefinite bleeds, non-contact mediums, cleanse, root, miss counter, armor up, disorient, decelerate, sunder, can inflict all personal effects through block, lowers enemy combat power rating while raising his own, and an extremely potent Fury against anyone who purifies debuffs or is immune to anything Zemo throws at them. Debuff immune, bleed immune, tenacity, purify, mighty charge, and many more are made simple and quick by Zemo. Zemo's insane.
    Have you played with him? He's too slow. Not worth it. Kate will definitely go to R4. Even awakaned her with 6* generic gem. With suicides Zemo feels very average. And he will get tune down.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Have you played with him? He's too slow. Not worth it. Kate will definitely go to R4. Even awakaned her with 6* generic gem. With suicides Zemo feels very average. And he will get tune down.
    Kate is still subject to potentially facing a tune down, so I wouldn’t rush on that R4 just yet.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 246 ★★
    Just got 1 zemo from basic pool. Was in shock and double checked if i purchased a featured but it was a basic. Realised he was added just moments ago
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 190 ★★

He’s def on one of the thumbnails. Not sure if he’s actually in the crystal tho
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 443 ★★

Yeah he’s in the basic pool (i made this meme so dont mind the details)
  • Options
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

My point is, just listing their abilities does nothing and they're both extremely useful champions. It's not just about who's better, it's also about whether or not Zemo and Kate both would be useful first 6* pulls, which they definitely would.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,041 ★★★★★
    Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Your comparing apples to oranges here. Both do wildly different things. If they both had the exact same kits or even close to similar you'd have a point. But they aren't the same or even remotely the same. Both are great to growing rosters. For those of you that have gigantic rosters, then you can be picky and have preference.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Renaxqq said:

Your comparing apples to oranges here. Both do wildly different things. If they both had the exact same kits or even close to similar you'd have a point. But they aren't the same or even remotely the same. Both are great to growing rosters. For those of you that have gigantic rosters, then you can be picky and have preference.
    For growing rosters Zemo perhaps but Kate is good for any account unless she not gonna get nerf.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★

For whatever reason with the way the OP spelled Zemo it out this in my head like a mind virus.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★

Yeah he’s in the basic pool (i made this meme so dont mind the details)

That looks more like a complex pool.
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 202

I had saved 6 star shards and opened 3 6 star after Baron Zimo got added to the basic pool, one after and hour, other 2 after 20 hours, I know it's very rare to get it and as usua I hadl no luck getting him, that was expected, what did surprise me though was i didn't even see him once during the whole spin, I asked around, seemed to be the same case

Now obviously I am not saying based on a small group observation it's completely true that it's not in the pool, though I have a doubt it might be true because I have always seen the champions in spin before be it even once, and I don't tap early, average is 20 seconds or more.

Has it been the case for anyone else as well ?

I pulled him in a regular/ basic 6* nexus yesterday