**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Heavies not registering?

Just wasted a SEIZ device thing going in with an archangel team only to discover heavies aren’t working at all wasted 3 revives then decided to go in with kingpin and that’s when I realised it wasn’t me, heavies are actually not registering at all when u press and hold, i duelled someone on global using galan and came across the exact same problem however this time as soon as the match started without me even touching the screen my champion was charging a heavy after I got knocked down tho, heavies weren’t registering yet again, has this happened to anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Same thing happened to me in BGs with Archangel. Took 3 combos to the face trying to parry-heavy mojo just for none of the heavies to work.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 515 ★★★
    Mine is working just fine. Try to restart the device. Or wipe off the screen, sometimes it helps.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,678 ★★★★★
    AA has been my MVP in the sq.
  • Options
    La_FlameLa_Flame Posts: 26

Same thing happened to me in BGs with Archangel. Took 3 combos to the face trying to parry-heavy mojo just for none of the heavies to work.

Did u find a fix?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    La_Flame said:

Did u find a fix?
    Nah, but it looks like Brian Grant just faced the same issue also with AA tonight. Around 50:14. https://www.youtube.com/live/3bXUjR80f-w?feature=share
  • Options
    La_FlameLa_Flame Posts: 26

La_Flame said:

Did u find a fix?
    Nah, but it looks like Brian Grant just faced the same issue also with AA tonight. Around 50:14. https://www.youtube.com/live/3bXUjR80f-w?feature=share
    nice to know its not just me then, lol
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Happened to BG live on stream
  • Options
    Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 553 ★★★
    Happening to me all the time also so annoying why they won’t focus on fixing the game inputs.