**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daredevil classic or Elektra

Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Ok so I have enough skill tier 4 catalysts to max a champion and I have narrowed it down to Daredevil classic or Elektra. DD has 50+ sig levels and Elektra has 20. Fore this is ability accuracy reduction against auto evade mainly. I love both champs and use them all the time. Both will be rank 5 but Elektra is a 5* now and dd won't ever be so I feel it might be prudent to at least wait and make Elektra my second skill r5. I would really appreciate you guys advice on this. Thank you :)

Daredevil classic or Elektra 20 votes

Daredevil classic
25%
TheLazyKingLongshot57SpeedbumpUKGRPblitz81 5 votes
Elektra
75%
BigMoKenny292MEE2dayDonaldJTrump69TheManMythLegendGhengisHandoctordoomthabandjxjXxLoganTDCxXEtjamaLuigi_goesSaiCharanLord_Proven_DrasticMutantA___4444Imeshmalinda2007 15 votes

Comments

• MEE2dayMEE2day Posts: 12
    Elektra
    if they were both 4*, i'd do DD. In fact i already have him at 5/50 and he's awesome for everything. AQ Map 5 (The hood, YJ), AW (Auto evade projectiles, especially unblockable nodes)
    But now that u r saying that elektra is a 5*, she should has the priorty as 5* champs r the future, and she doesn't need to be duped as well, one day you'll bring her to r4
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    MEE2day wrote: »
    if they were both 4*, i'd do DD. In fact i already have him at 5/50 and he's awesome for everything. AQ Map 5 (The hood, YJ), AW (Auto evade projectiles, especially unblockable nodes)
    But now that u r saying that elektra is a 5*, she should has the priorty as 5* champs r the future, and she doesn't need to be duped as well, one day you'll bring her to r4

I do not have Elektra as a 5* that is what I am saying. As dd will never be a 5* is it better to do him in case I do get Elektra in the near future. As you say 5* are the future so better tk take up the champs that won't be a 5* surely?
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Neither lol.