Regarding this month's EQ storyline...

Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Member Posts: 483 ★★★
Hey Kabam,

Just wanted to say that whoever is doing the stories for the monthly EQ's is nailing it. I loved this month's story!

Although I don't know much about Dani Moonstar, I felt that she displayed some very real human vulnerability when she talked about the reason she was in Battleworld. Most champs share their experience arriving to the contest but something felt different about Dani's experience. I liked how she was basically operating on survival mentality to keep her fear/anxiety contained which is a very frequent thing people do so props for giving us a great story!

P.S. If I could offer some constructive criticism, I would suggest circling back to some previous storyline and tying up some loose ends. For example, America's Chavez's realization that the universe was stacked upon another universe (sounds a lot like what "The One Who Remains" said in the show "Loki"). Was this intentional? Was Chavez's statement linked to ongoing Marvel productions?

SO MANY QUESTIONS lol. Anyway, great job guys!

Comments

• Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,224 ★★★★★
    the universal stack is something that goes back to at least Ultimate Fantastic 4, Reed Richards of Earth 1610 explains the multiverse in such fashion in, IIRC, the second arc when they travel to the N-Zone.
  • Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★
    I support your point of going back to past storylines to tie up loose ends.
    Whilst I gaslit myself to forget some examples Im sure some ppl here remember some or all of the plot points that haven’t been extended on since