Finnaly! i,m a little late to the party

UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I never thought i,d be Happy for awakening Jane Foster but here we (i) am
That also made me remember incurcions (or however its calles in english) existente

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    Jane Foster awakening with a pic of Guil2099 opening? @UnOriginal I don't understand sorry.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    Congrats, mate. She's not my type of champion but I imagine that a 7* will hit like a truck when she gets going, so I'm really happy for you. If you're interested in Everest content, I have a feeling she's going to be insane for the next piece of such content that (I think) is coming later this year. I suspect that's why she's in the initial 7* pool to begin with.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Ercarret said:

Congrats, mate. She's not my type of champion but I imagine that a 7* will hit like a truck when she gets going, so I'm really happy for you. If you're interested in Everest content, I have a feeling she's going to be insane for the next piece of such content that (I think) is coming later this year. I suspect that's why she's in the initial 7* pool to begin with.

I tried using her against abbys thing and it was pretty enjoyable i,ll try It after the july deals (i need that awakening crystal) but i like that she is (sometimes) viable for BG defense and medium lenght fights and a really good power controler she was the third one i wanted the most because i need more tech champs but i,m curious about her counters i only know herc shealthy and torch can avoid miss but i forgot everyone else ... Did the monke avoid It too?