Spot VS Dragon Man in BGs

Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
So I'm not the most knowledgeable about spot or dragon man, but I've looked on Aunt Mai and haven't seen any info on what happened so I came here. I was in a battlegrounds match and used 6*r3 sig 40 spot against a 7* r1 dragon man, I was at my corner and had just finished baiting a sp1 and I was at 7 spots - 2 more than needed to activate untouchable - I retaliated the special to gain the passive fury but when I stood there to get hit and go untouchable and drop my sp2 he just comboed me and I died due to the corner damage. Is there an ability I'm missing in dragon man's kit that allows him to reduce ability accuracy?

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,354 ★★★★★
    DM's ineptitude and if you are in GC possibly ability accuracy reduction through his buffs in this current meta.
  • Night_RiderNight_Rider Member Posts: 32
    Bugmat78 said:

DM's ineptitude and if you are in GC possibly ability accuracy reduction through his buffs in this current meta.

I thought the ineptitude only reduced buff ability accuracy, and I am in the GC, pretty sure I removed the power gain by blocking the sp1 but you're probably right thanks
  • CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Member Posts: 1,118 ★★★★
    DM's ineptitude reduces buff potency, but yeah it was probably DM's buffs reducing Spot's DAA
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,723 ★★★★★
    I think cornered might be the problem
  • spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Member Posts: 162 ★★

I think cornered might be the problem

Cornered only reduces combat power rate. Nothing with ability accuracy
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    Are you in the Gladiators circuit? If so there's a node that reduces your ability accuracy for each buff on the defender.