Did kabam change how heavies work?

MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
Earlier when landing heavies , if u land first hit then the defenders were forced to take all the hits
Now if u land the first hit then the defender can counter in the middle of ur heavy , be it by blocking, autoblocking or by countering u with its punches . ( And no it isn't a case of resist mastery , it happens in quests too)
Was there a note on the change of mechanics that i missed ?

Comments

• Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★
    The current running theory, at least that I've seen here, is that there's an input delay causing champs to release from the passive stun in between multi-hit heavies. Similarly, champs have been breaking free from specials (I've seen it happen several times with the AI and with my own champs when eating a special).

There hasn't been any solid cause of the input delays (could be a result of server lag, a result from frame rate loss, bad connection on the user end, the unity engine the game runs on not being able to keep up with more recent champ abilities just to name a few possible causes players have mentioned, or a combination of such factors). Kabam hasn't made any kind of announcement about AI changes so whatever is going on doesn't appear to be intentional.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    MDx said:

So u think if it's intentional , kabam would make an announcement about it ?

It's definitely not intentional, it's on the Trello board
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    What's the trello board
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    MDx said:

What's the trello board

Official bug tracker run by some of the forum mods
    https://trello.com/b/yM4RGbuU/mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    Also the 5th node in sq says it has 100% chance to resist heavy block break , but when were doing heavy while stunned , the heavy is already broken , they shouldn't have auto blocked after the stun falls off.
    They mentioned heavy block break means heavies can't be autoblocked so as per their language it's wrong that they're autoblocking heavies mid attack .