Summoner's Market - daily special

GunzMahoneyGunzMahoney Member Posts: 7
edited June 2023 in Bugs and Known Issues
Earlier in the week, i purchased the grandmaster's daily special on the new summoner's market. The nexus crystals option on the header says Cosmic, but the selection graphic is an image of a skills crystal. Figuring it was just an image bug, I selected it expecting a cosmic nexus crystal, but ended up with skills instead. I purchased another one today, and it still has the same issue. Not necessarily looking for compensation, just would like to know when/if it's fixed so I can purchased again to try to get that CGR.

Comments

• Mdowney80Mdowney80 Member Posts: 82
    edited June 2023
    I didn’t see your post yesterday and I made one of my own. I wish I had I would of just posted under this one. Had the issue too.
  • Mdowney80Mdowney80 Member Posts: 82

Earlier in the week, i purchased the grandmaster's daily special on the new summoner's market. The nexus crystals option on the header says Cosmic, but the selection graphic is an image of a skills crystal. Figuring it was just an image bug, I selected it expecting a cosmic nexus crystal, but ended up with skills instead. I purchased another one today, and it still has the same issue. Not necessarily looking for compensation, just would like to know when/if it's fixed so I can purchased again to try to get that CGR.

Have you gotten this resolved. First Kabam blamed me and my phone then I showed the video and they haven’t responded since. Im sure they will make it right I just wish they wouldn’t blame us first.
  • Admiralandrea71Admiralandrea71 Member Posts: 21
    This happened to me too yesterday
  • GunzMahoneyGunzMahoney Member Posts: 7
    Mdowney80 said:

Have you gotten this resolved. First Kabam blamed me and my phone then I showed the video and they haven’t responded since. Im sure they will make it right I just wish they wouldn’t blame us first.
    I have not....