Any idea on when we can expect to receive AW rewards

I fully understand that kabam going through the whole process of docking alliances/ridding out cheaters, deducting war points (war #9), and the sophisticated task of bumping up all alliances a tier/bracket reward as compensation is undoubtedly lengthy which is why If anything, I’m glad that kabam is taking their time. I’d just like to know what day we can expect to receive war rewards.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,755 ★★★★★
    They said it could be about a week, so if we don’t have them by Wednesday then we will likely get an update with a timeframe.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★

The announcement literally says at least a week..

and it's a stickied thread at the top of the page
  • Leader_of_eliteLeader_of_elite Member Posts: 4
    I know that the rewards are dropping in approximately a week from when the season ended, that’s old news. I said what day can we expect lmao
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    At this point of time no one can give you the exact day when the rewards will be out.. even at the AW landing page the ranking are still not updated . Once the ranking goes Live than you will know the rewards will be out soon.. so for now just pray we get it soon .
  • BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    Well Kabam doesn’t do rewards or anything manual on weekends so you can scrap today and tomorrow. If they don't come on Monday I’d wager they’ll be in your inbox on Wednesday as thats the 7 day week period they said.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

I know that the rewards are dropping in approximately a week from when the season ended, that’s old news. I said what day can we expect lmao

They are anticipating about a week. Could be Wednesday, could be Tuesday, could be Friday. They won't give you an exact date because if they aren't ready by then, people will riot, as always.

They are anticipating about a week. Could be Wednesday, could be Tuesday, could be Friday. They won't give you an exact date because if they aren't ready by then, people will riot, as always.
    How am I rioting? All I said was that I’d appreciate an exact day whenever they can deliver one and that I understand why it may be taking them (Kabam) some time to distribute rewards. Literally the opposite rioting
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★

• BeeweeBeewee Member Posts: 551 ★★★★
    Beewee said:

Well Kabam doesn’t do rewards or anything manual on weekends so you can scrap today and tomorrow. If they don't come on Monday I’d wager they’ll be in your inbox on Wednesday as thats the 7 day week period they said.

Turns out it was Monday
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Between Wednesday and Friday can be at the same time as the battleground rewards
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 402 ★★
    Beewee said:

Beewee said:

Turns out it was Monday
    Today is monday (Tuesday already in some timelines)
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I just received the alliance war rewards

Wait how? Leaderboard hasn’t even gone live yet?
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 402 ★★

Wait how? Leaderboard hasn’t even gone live yet?
    Yea I was wondering that but many on global said they got it too (thought it was a prank at first so I came to check lol)
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    Yep they are in for me