**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

6* 1/25 not "available on infinite streak" on arena?

6* rank 1, level 25, and i get 3 champions rank 3

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,502 ★★★★
    melmenart said:

Umm...

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    melmenart said:

What’s your streak at? The method is shifting with R5 6* and 7* coming in, so it’s possible that that is what’s happening.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    To play it safe I only use 6 stars rank one after a winning streak of 25 wins and it hasn't fail me yet. I do play arena on a regular basis and never had any problem using this strategy.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★

To play it safe I only use 6 stars rank one after a winning streak of 25 wins and it hasn't fail me yet. I do play arena on a regular basis and never had any problem using this strategy.

Are you doing this method
    1-9 6* R1
    10-15 6* R2/3
    16-25 6* R3/4
    25> 6* R1
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    That's not a deathmatch

That's a hard Match, Infinite streak can continue, a deathmatch is a 5/65 6* team
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,394 ★★★★
    Keltan said:

1-9 6* R1
    10-15 6* R2/3
    16-25 6* R3/4
    25> 6* R1
    Since I have so many ranks 3 6 stars I play it safer and I now do method below. Before I had over 60 R3 six stars I ran your method and never had issues. Fights 5-8 were sometimes tough but do able.

1-5 6* R1
    6-25 6* R3
    25> 6* R1 and up. I usually don't use R1 after the first 1-5 fights unless I need to meet my daily mutant (any class) objectives.
  • Options
    melmenartmelmenart Posts: 24

melmenart said:

What’s your streak at? The method is shifting with R5 6* and 7* coming in, so it’s possible that that is what’s happening.
  • Options
    melmenartmelmenart Posts: 24

That's not a deathmatch

That's a hard Match, Infinite streak can continue, a deathmatch is a 5/65 6* team

I'm agree, just wonder, usually meet not only hard matches with 6*, probably with progress, 5/65 6* and new 7*, 3 champs 6* rank 1 it's a bad choice
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    melmenart said:

That's not a deathmatch

I'm agree, just wonder, usually meet not only hard matches with 6*, probably with progress, 5/65 6* and new 7*, 3 champs 6* rank 1 it's a bad choice
    That's a very rare event, i just did a 129M arena for Dani Moonstar, i have 200 6*, more than half are rank 1, never got that teams in 650 streak.
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★

Keltan said:

1-9 6* R1
    10-15 6* R2/3
    16-25 6* R3/4
    25> 6* R1
    Since I have so many ranks 3 6 stars I play it safer and I now do method below. Before I had over 60 R3 six stars I ran your method and never had issues. Fights 5-8 were sometimes tough but do able.

1-5 6* R1
    6-25 6* R3
    25> 6* R1 and up. I usually don't use R1 after the first 1-5 fights unless I need to meet my daily mutant (any class) objectives.
    Thanks gonna give it a try ..