**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Vulture bugged

Plz help! I’ve been using vulture in variant 3 mines rank 3 sig 20 an in his abilities his sp1 says 100% chance to inflict a debuff to drain 25% power while active but only draining power when I hit into the opponent is that how it suppose to work??

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,520 ★★★★★
    Yes that's how the debuff works
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 439 ★★
    edited June 2023
    5th said:

Intercepting the dashing opponent drains power

Intercepting a 2 hit heavy, like torch’s heavy, hit between the two hits for an example, it will power drain and lower your charges for each power drain, keep that in mind

Also his dupe helps a lot with the charges
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,540 ★★★★★

Plz help! I’ve been using vulture in variant 3 mines rank 3 sig 20 an in his abilities his sp1 says 100% chance to inflict a debuff to drain 25% power while active but only draining power when I hit into the opponent is that how it suppose to work??

Yes - you hit the opponent when he's got one of Vulture's Siphon debuffs, and 25% of the power he gains from your hit is drained. You can use this to safely keep them off their SP3 as long as your debuff lasts.

Also, 25% of any passive Power Gain they gain is drained too.

He's got a separate Power Drain on his 'Raptor Strike'. The easiest/safest way to use this is to parry the opponent, then dash back and in again. It's useful to do this especially when you're using your SP2 debuff, as you want the opponent to have 'space' in their Power Bar to gain more power that you can burn.

You can use the Tigra synergy to more-or-less permanently control their power levels.
    https://youtu.be/glsSigZ_uPY
    https://youtu.be/AdQ-HJ4EXiI
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 56
    Nice will do thanks