**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How to beat Hela heroic gods of thunder

No matter what I do Hela comes back to life and finishes me off. She is tough tough tough. Any help or advice please?

Comments

• Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Use a stagger champ no indestructible and destroy her
  • I'm limited to my champs I've got 4 4* champs. Cap ww2 4/5 maxed, civil warrior and winter soldier 3/5 maxed and iron fist 2/5 maxed with 3* champs maxed only 2
  • Just read that jane foster can stagger she is nearly fully maxed 3*. I'm going get her maxed cheers will 6451
  • Magik. When she's near 0 hp, hit her with sp1. It will nullify indestructible and will kill her with limbo. At the same time. It's not that hard.
  • OndZOndZ Posts: 75
    Guillotine's SP2 will reverse that Hela's regen.
    Magic's SP1 will nullify that + limbo damage.
    Probably Dr. Strange's sig ability will nullify that too.
    Fate seal from Ghost Rider should work too.

I personally knocked out that Hela with my 4/40 Guilly - unduped.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    @jimibegoode83 I have been playing 7 weeks and I just completed heroic 3.1 100%, my team was a 3/30 4* hulk, 2/20 4* OG Daredevil, 2/20 4* phoenix all unduped, 3/30 3* guilly, 3/30 3* Ultron both duped. Kept Hulk and Guilly for Hela, started with guilly and intercepted until Hela wrecked her and finished off with Hulk. Hela is a pain in the ass with the erratic combos and random heavys and then with the 20% regen and indestructible. Once you learn her rhythm and expect the worst then you can take her down.
  • Smashed her now with cap ww2 and iron fist waited for indestructible to pass
  • NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    BuzzBee wrote: »
    Magik. When she's near 0 hp, hit her with sp1. It will nullify indestructible and will kill her with limbo. At the same time. It's not that hard.

right, now all he has to do is hack the game to give him a 3-4 star magik, its totally not that hard. cmon dude, mans just tryna get some advice and your out here naming god tier champs and saying "its not that hard". yeah its also a piece of cake of you have a 5* 5/65 max sig voodoo, what are you trying to say?
  • Can only fight with what champs I've got
  • I've a 3* rank 1lvl 1magik somehow I don't think she'll cut it lol
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I've a 3* rank 1lvl 1magik somehow I don't think she'll cut it lol

She'll cut it
    And i would like to give you an advice that keep a distance from hela when she becomes indestructible
    She's same like Luke cage in beginning and Punisher in end
    You only need to maintain a distance from her and don't hit her to Sp3
    Hope you'll conquer it bud
  • Easy if have Hood
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I used Hood on her, definitely one easy way against Hela :)

On the other hand, I noticed a few times (but I didn't record it to double check myself) that when fighting Hela with my Scarlet Witch, it seems nullified can prevent her indestructible from taking place, hence Hela is killed immediately.

I can't be too sure, but it seems nullified works on her indestructible ?

If so, then the nullify effect from other champs like Dr Strange, etc will work on her too?