Options

Need jagarnaut and dragon for EOP objective

AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
I have opened so many mystic dual crystal for 5* and 6* jaggu and dragon man. I never get both the champion not even 5*. I am completely stuck in EOP objective. @Kabam Miike please give me both the champion. I am ready to spend as much as 6* shards for jaggu and dragon man. I opened so many 6* crystal. I am not getting those champions.. my revives are getting expired no content is left i have done 8.1 and 8.2 100%..i want my first rank 5.. i know it not possible just wanted to say what I am feeling right now. If till July i will not get both the champion i will delete this game forever. These are basic champions but i am not getting why I am not getting jaggu and dragon man. I will purchase 4th July offer and try one last tym for them...otherwise i will leave this game...it is very frustrating. And there is no point for playing if I am not having fun..

Comments

• Options
    Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 339 ★★
    Avnish said:

I have opened so many mystic dual crystal for 5* and 6* jaggu and dragon man. I never get both the champion not even 5*. I am completely stuck in EOP objective. @Kabam Miike please give me both the champion. I am ready to spend as much as 6* shards for jaggu and dragon man. I opened so many 6* crystal. I am not getting those champions.. my revives are getting expired no content is left i have done 8.1 and 8.2 100%..i want my first rank 5.. i know it not possible just wanted to say what I am feeling right now. If till July i will not get both the champion i will delete this game forever. These are basic champions but i am not getting why I am not getting jaggu and dragon man. I will purchase 4th July offer and try one last tym for them...otherwise i will leave this game...it is very frustrating. And there is no point for playing if I am not having fun..

hahahahahaha. chill man. its a game. take some time off to refresh yhhh. you are frustrated and its not worth it for this game
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    What is the rush in having a rank 5? I'm not sure how that can impact you in terms of your enjoyment of the game.
    As the previous commenter said, chill man. If you're expecting a gatcha game to give you exactly what you want, you'll never enjoy it.
  • Options
    spider_man_guy_123spider_man_guy_123 Posts: 162 ★★
    Who tf is jaggu
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,272 ★★★★★
    You don't need them for the challenges, though they do make it easier. Do you have any other challenges left while you wait for them?
  • Options
    @spider_man_guy_123 jaggu is jagarnaut. @Gildarts99 is there no last data for EOP carina challenge. I think kabam will remove these challenges in sometime. That's why I want to complete this ASAP.
  • Options
    @willrun4adonut yeah bro I know but jagarnaut can complete 2 objectives in one go...and without mystic ikiris is very big pain in the a**. I have completed 3 objective spider verse, aforce, dimensional being. 3 objective are left.
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    You don't need them, with the time and money you are spending trying to get then you could have just pushed through especially if you have expiring revives. Buy the bundle offers at the end of monthly quests to give you even more
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,161 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

@spider_man_guy_123 jaggu is jagarnaut. @Gildarts99 is there no last data for EOP carina challenge. I think kabam will remove these challenges in sometime. That's why I want to complete this ASAP.

These are permanent and not being removed
  • Options
    raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 525 ★★★
    I really hope you only take this game as a game. Just play, have fun but always take care of your mental peaceful and health first