Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Will Kindred enter the MCOC?

Is this guy, a Kindred?

Because if so, it will be proof that dreams come true!!! Even as if he entered with the Lizard!!! OHHH!!! I AM VERY EXCITED!!!

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Did they do their stream already? Was that today?
  • Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 ★★
    TheExit27 said:

Yep :)
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 ★★★

TheExit27 said:

Yep :)
    Damn. I wanted to catch that. Thank you.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,825 ★★★★★
    Eurgh, I hate that creepy-ass mofo. Rather not have him in the game...
  • Options

I mean we dont have a model, but looks cool I guess. Can he count 1000-7 though?

Demons can do anything, especially count ;)
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 91
    You mean he or she….
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

i want

I want you 🤭

• Options

You mean he or she….

Honestly, I don't really know...maybe it will be Sarah or maybe Gabriel. Damn. It's hard for me to judge. 😬
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    He looks cool as heck, really really cool... there's just one thing that bothers me...
    Um... this is Sins Past right?
    I wonder if the other mystery character is going to be Paul.
  • Options

He looks cool as heck, really really cool... there's just one thing that bothers me...

This has a lot to do with Sins Past, as you may know, but the Kindreds (there are two of them, it turns out), are Stacy's twins; Sarah and Gabriel. They were resurrected by Mephisto to torment and stalk Peter Parker. They also impersonated Harry Osborn.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★

This has a lot to do with Sins Past, as you may know, but the Kindreds (there are two of them, it turns out), are Stacy's twins; Sarah and Gabriel. They were resurrected by Mephisto to torment and stalk Peter Parker. They also impersonated Harry Osborn.
    Yeah... the only thing I know about Sins Past is... that infamous page.
  • Options

Yeah... the only thing I know about Sins Past is... that infamous page.
    Yeaaaah...I remember that 😅
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 64
    You’re wrong it’s Morbius. It’s Morbin time! 😂
  • Options
    Mdowney80 said:

That would be AWESOME! It would be nice to see a second vampire in the game. We only have one, Blade, and even he is half vampire and half human. He would have a massive Regen, Bleed, probably Life Steal, and many, many more.😅
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,825 ★★★★★
    Morbius isn't a true vampire either.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Mdowney80 said:

Bro if they ever add morbius, they NEED to use this phrase for some synergy or ability name lmao
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 575 ★★★

Is this guy, a Kindred?

Because if so, it will be proof that dreams come true!!! Even as if he entered with the Lizard!!! OHHH!!! I AM VERY EXCITED!!!

Oohh...that makes my skin crawl. Would be a nice addition to the game and its animations. Would be awesome to see the centipede as a weapon.
  • Options

And yes btw. I remembered that I even did a concept for Kindred once, and yeah... thought it would be fun to introduce it to you guys. What do you think about him?
  • Options
    Mr.0-8-4Mr.0-8-4 Posts: 467 ★★★
    I have a feeling it will be Agatha Harkness and Kindred. It would make sense considering both champions deal in the supernatural. I wouldn't be surprised if Agatha joins forces with the Summoner to take down Kindred.