**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly quest legends run results

@Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ why Monthly quest legends run results are not published once legends run time limit is over? Why to wait till the quest ends? Let me know if there are any valid reasons of not doing so. No meaning in just waiting for results even after no one can try for it after couple of weeks. Wrote this in game suggestions also but no reply.

Comments

• Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    They need time to verify that the runs were done legitly. What’s with the impatience for results?
  • Options
    Ranjit4Ranjit4 Posts: 26
    Whole month to verify @xNig ? Thats funny..
    Not impatient but why unnecessary delay.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I would be sitting anxiously also. but yeah, the delay is necessary. if you were beaten by people who cheated in the legends run you wouldn't be very happy
  • Options
    Ranjit4 wrote: »
    Whole month to verify @xNig ? Thats funny..
    Not impatient but why unnecessary delay.

2 weeks. And it’s not “unnecessary”.
  • Options
    Anyway at 4:35, there’s minimal chance you’ll get your title. Better luck next month.
  • Options
    @xNig @mum_m2 agree tht precautions shld be taken but thy might have all tools to filter those guys who all done it fairly and if not thy shld develop such tools which will be required for future quests too.
  • Options
    xNig wrote: »
    Anyway at 4:35, there’s minimal chance you’ll get your title. Better luck next month.

@xNig this post is not for my chances to get it...
  • Options
    Erm.. why “should” they?

The current system is fine. There are other aspects of the game that needs to be worked on.
  • Options
    @xNig for u other aspects wld be imp but for me this issues is also imp .... everyone has thr own individual choice
  • Options
    Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Who cares, oh I can beat the game faster than most people. What kind of a legend is that. It's really stupid. I can see for getting number 1 in the Arena or beating LOL. Something like that makes for a legend title. But beating the game because of a time trial.
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    You can only beat what kabam puts in front of you.

Maybe kabam needs to get more creative and create an event quest that truly tests player skill. Same roster provided, same mastery limitations, item cap in place, no boosts allowed — items used, deaths, hits taken, damage received... all used to rank finishers with the final tie breaker, if necessary, being overall competition time. It’s really not that difficult.

But it’s pretty arrogant to assume someone isn’t legitimate because you don’t approve of the content they were asked to beat or the device they used to beat it. Some might feel that there’s nothing too legendary about using 25 odins to brute force through content that is intentionally designed to be too advanced for any roster, or standing back and holding block in ROL while pre-nerf OG Deadpool showed everyone just how quickly he could go from 10% health back to 100.

Congrats to everyone.
  • Options
    How many time can be the monthly ragnarok legend run cutoff?
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @Mas_puto your right playing arena for 48 hrs in 3days deserves legend or dropping 12k on lol (no dulled now lol is a bit easier) to be guess what one of the first 100 is so much different. Nothing wrong with speed runs but there is something wrong with the fact it is an apple only event.
  • Options
    @Wil6541 yes time attack is an apple event and after so much time too thy are not doing anything for android users. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ waiting for ur comments