First R4 : Best champ for Act 7 ?

Blax999Blax999 Member Posts: 82
I'm just TB and looking forward getting Paragon. Soon, I will have enough mat for my first R4. Who would you think I should rank ?
Note that all champs are unawakened if I don't say it so.

First R4 : Best champ for Act 7 ? 81 votes

Galan (awakened)
4%
SidDDragon[Deleted User]Windows10RDizzle2890 4 votes
CGR
0%
Apoc (I have Cable btw)
7%
Yodabolt21ThePredator1001TnkeesmanAxewXFREEDOMXUnOriginal 6 votes
Archangel
3%
Sceptilemaniac2Rahul_1423Laceros 3 votes
Doom
18%
tntslHungaryHippoVbnmeReignkingTWBen_15455AbuBakar_009player14Agent_Valentain689ChiefGoatwillrun4adonutLickySlurpZeDerpKnightOfTheRealmBlueytoogael2505 15 votes
Kitty
6%
noor17Praneeth_SP616Marvelfan30Pennybutspookycoolspiderman17_ 5 votes
Hercules
59%
bhuv9191Erza_ScarletManup456phillgreenege999menCsuttonQuikPikIceBobbyGghyde4321__TheHeroDeservedEgretM4Sachhyam257Malreck04MoosetiptronicEugene_VirtuosoOurobørosRockyshockySavageBreaker69Justcause102JChanceH9 48 votes
Falcon (awakened)
0%

Comments

• Siva22akSiva22ak Member Posts: 81
    Blax999 said:

I'm just TB and looking forward getting Paragon. Soon, I will have enough mat for my first R4. Who would you think I should rank ?

Ultron for ka ng other than go to Hercules for defender if you have ultron surely Hercules is my choice
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Doom
    Herc is the best attacking champ there, doom is the best all rounder who shines everywhere, apoc is a great champ in war and content, AA is a monster at r4 but his rank up isn’t as needed. The rest of them are also good options but those are the top four in my opinion.
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★
    Hercules
    Siva22ak said:

Blax999 said:

Ultron for ka ng other than go to Hercules for defender if you have ultron surely Hercules is my choice

Agreed. Ultron was great for kang
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Kitty
    Kitty and herc can get through pretty much every node in an initial clear (obviously cause there’s some nodes that they just simply cannot do or at least can’t do well) so I’d say rank one of them, whoever you like more out of the 2.
  • Blax999Blax999 Member Posts: 82
    Thanks for the replies ! Concerning Kitty and Herc, I got them quite recently and haven't rank them yet, even at R2. Guess I'm secretly waiting for a dup :'( and I already have a lot of cosmic/mutants at R3.
    So I think I'm gonna try them more in ROL and hope that I'd like their gameplay

PS : Wow didn't know about this Kang fight, thanks for the tip
  • Blax999Blax999 Member Posts: 82
    Hey guys !! Finally finish Act 7 !

Thanks to you I ranked up Herc, it was very helpful ! And with the BG rewards I got Doom at R4 too. I think I'm gonna head for Kitty for my third...

I got Rintrah, Corvus and Ebony in the cristals, I'm so happy :smiley:

• coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    Kitty
    Congratulations
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Hercules
    Hercules if awakened & high sig
    Go with Kitty ONLY if u like to play with her
    Apoc is a great champ for story content .....carried me through a lot of Act 7 & 8
    Doom is Doom....u just can't go wrong with him
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Doom
    AMS94 said:

Hercules if awakened & high sig
    Go with Kitty ONLY if u like to play with her
    Apoc is a great champ for story content .....carried me through a lot of Act 7 & 8
    Doom is Doom....u just can't go wrong with him

He already did doom and herc and the post is a month old lol