**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

I'm in Esoteric 1 with 213 points and the cut is at 206, did I ensure the 2000 7*?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 194 ★★
I don't want to take the risk to loose one game and go back to esoteric 2, but I never reached that level in BG so I don't know if there will be a lot of movements in the next 3 hours. Should I play one more to be sure or is it ok?

Comments

• Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,411 ★★★★★
    When it comes to competition, you have to be okay with where you are. Yes, there are a few hours left so people will most likely do a last minute push but those same people can lose their progress if they go on a sudden losing streak. You have to weigh the choices
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 194 ★★
    Siliyo said:

When it comes to competition, you have to be okay with where you are. Yes, there are a few hours left so people will most likely do a last minute push but those same people can lose their progress if they go on a sudden losing streak. You have to weigh the choices

Of course!
    I was more wondering if some people had the experience of holding a position the last few hours to tell me if it is generally working or no!