Worst Champion Costumes in MCOC? (No Hate to Kabam, Y'all Rarely Miss!)

2»

Comments

• KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    I wish Psylocke have the same design as the comic ..
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 729 ★★★★
    Krokotec said:

Gorr, i dont understand why kabam choose the goofy look of the movie when the comic desing is cool af

i dunno but he looks like a turtle with his teeth missing
  • JK_47JK_47 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    edited June 2023
    Weapon x could use some shorts or torn Jeans
    At the least trunks instead of frenchies

Please get rid of the Frenchie and for the love of God don't hang walkman over his groin atleast move it to his hip and hang it on the side
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Gladiator looking like an action figure so far based on his render
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    America Chavez looks absolutely awful
  • Normax_XNormax_X Member Posts: 551 ★★★

Shuri

she has the exact costume from infinity war wdym

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Sunspot should have his New Mutants uniform, as Dani has.
    Wiccan should have his most recent uniform as Hulkling does, not his Asgardian one.
    Psylocke is just awful

Psylocke looks good
    Her faces not right. She should be Kwanon now that Betsy’s in the game. Her classic look is better than her X force one. But what bothers me is her square face, also she’s Asian, what doesn’t look like
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★

In my opinion,

• Comic Book Gorr looks like Ebony Maw,
    • Sunspot looks like Father from Kids Next Door,
    • Havok should not have the prongs on his head,
    • Mantis should have been MCU version, not comic
    I agree with Havoc, but Tbh what bothers me the most about Havoc is that glowing thing on his chest that doesnt look its on his chest, but a mere after effects white light that is located on his torso. I mean when he moves, that thing doesnt change at all lol side view is the same view as front view or back view.. dafuq is that, doesnt seem its part of him, seems like a glitch in the matrix lol
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Storm. Much prefer the 90s look. Kabam should give certain champs alternate costumes. Would be a cool feature. Maybe not practical.....but pretty cool.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,178 ★★★★★
    JK_47 said:

Weapon x could use some shorts or torn Jeans
    At the least trunks instead of frenchies

Please get rid of the Frenchie and for the love of God don't hang walkman over his groin atleast move it to his hip and hang it on the side

Presented without comment so I don't get a warning.
  • Bigfoot33Bigfoot33 Member Posts: 185 ★★

No hate to kabam. It's just Marvel's thing. Here's a list.

Diablo is goofy AF.
    Future antman is more like a future housefly.
    OG cap marvel's head looks like a roosters head to me.
    Electro, yep the same reason.
    Havoc looks like he is wearing a bicycle helmet.
    Hela's "crown" looks like she is stuck between her own horns. Least attractive design by Marvel.
    Kang looks like a scuba diver from 2050 who is catching fish.
    Mantis was adorabler in the movie. Opposite here.
    Shuri, same as mantis. She was sweet and beautiful in the movie. Opposite here.
    Stryfe, ugly helmet. Those extra flaps are too much.

No offence to kabam, Marvel could have done better

Definitely agree on Diablo, its goofy.
  • Caim216Caim216 Member Posts: 8
    Gorr, everyone's said it. But I like the comic version better, the tendrils make him more menacing.
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Member Posts: 327 ★★
    phil56201 said:

I really don't care for designs based on modern costumes. Modern designs never stick around long and wind up being pretty forgettable. I much prefer characters in their iconic looks.
    Would much rather have these costumes:

Or when they mashup several looks based on different media sources. I just prefer the classic looks.

i haven't agreed with someone so much in a while
    I love the fact this guy goes on about not liking modern costumes and wanting the classics and then proceeds to post pictures of 1990s Jim Lee stuff that was "modern" once too...
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    They need to just buff Loki and do some type of illusion or variant effect ....he has so much potential to basically be mystique or shang tsung if MCOC....what are we waiting on kabam
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Member Posts: 996 ★★★
    I know this is a game more aimed at kids.....but missed opportunity with Tigra lol.....most clothes I've ever seen her in is in mcoc
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Titania & Diablo look to have come straight out of a circus show
    Annihilus looks like a toy from McD Happy Meal
    And the hunch they unnecessarily gave to Thor Ragnarok is a blunder which should've been rectified with his buff
  • KatanaCatKatanaCat Member Posts: 10
    edited June 2023
    Mainly just Electro for me. Replacing his mask with a stupid head tattoo was the worst. Hopefully they don't do the same with Bullseye.

I also wish Venom was more of a large size than an extra large. I mean yeah, he's been drawn that big before, but I just prefer his original Eddie Brock build.

Also not a costume thing per se, but Magneto really needs a force field when he blocks.
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★

I love the fact this guy goes on about not liking modern costumes and wanting the classics and then proceeds to post pictures of 1990s Jim Lee stuff that was "modern" once too...

What I said was most iconic. I posted what I felt were the most iconic looks for the characters. The Jim Lee designs have definitely stood the test of time. Whatever era that produced the designs for OG Storm, Electro etc.has already come and gone.
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
    Hands down, Storm. She is STUCK in 2014 with the Brian Wood X-Men Battle of the Atom era costume and mohawk and it just ISNT Storm.

Honestly, any of her newer Krakoa era (or X-Men Red) outfits would look SICK in the game but I know everyone just wants the Silver (no it's not white, it's actually silver) 90's costume.

other than the 90s Jim Lee silver suit, the black X-Men Red one would be one of my picks for Storm fo' sho'.

That and probably the 1990 blue and gold suit with the short hair seen here:
    https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/5/52/Uncanny_X-Men_Vol_1_275_Full_Gatefold_Remastered_Cover.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20201220222940

Which also shows my favourite look for Betsy Braddock...