**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[misinformation]

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
    La_Flame said:

Just heard the news on global, and then from a trusted source on line, gutted. Sending thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones. Don’t know how kabam are gonna handle this in terms of bringing attention to it but I’d like to wish them the best, I can imagine this would have a massive impact on those miike has worked with and interacted with in day to day life, rest in power ✊

@La_Flame perhaps next time you should check your sources and allow some time to go by before giving condolences to someone. You scared all the loyalists and others who care for Kabam Miike.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

La_Flame said:

Just heard the news on global, and then from a trusted source on line, gutted. Sending thoughts and prayers to his family and loved ones. Don’t know how kabam are gonna handle this in terms of bringing attention to it but I’d like to wish them the best, I can imagine this would have a massive impact on those miike has worked with and interacted with in day to day life, rest in power ✊

@La_Flame perhaps next time you should check your sources and allow some time to go by before giving condolences to someone. You scared all the loyalists and others who care for Kabam Miike.
    Probably didn’t scare many people, if anyone. And now there won’t be a next time for them anyway.
This discussion has been closed.