**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4th of July deals

2»

Comments

• Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 292 ★★
    They are out and I’m not an extremely amused. Expected more 7* shards/crystals for spending couple hundred bux. Unit deals are ok. Money delas are not as usual for 4th of July
  • Options
    __SF____SF__ Posts: 292 ★★
    Have u guys noticed that the 4th of July deals are very rank up driven more than 7* pull focused??

Of only you would know what’s after Paragon?? That way u could focus on 6* rank ups or 7* rank ups of course
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    __SF__ said:

Have u guys noticed that the 4th of July deals are very rank up driven more than 7* pull focused??

Of only you would know what’s after Paragon?? That way u could focus on 6* rank ups or 7* rank ups of course

The way r5 gems are being handed out with Odins, I’d assume next progression level will be 7* focused.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 830 ★★★★

__SF__ said:

The way r5 gems are being handed out with Odins, I’d assume next progression level will be 7* focused.
    I keep saying this. Kabam has clearly moved on from 6* champs. In retrospect it should have been clear when they started handing out 6* shards like candy.