**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So what should I do now?

willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
I think that this was the last thing on my checklist of useless stuff to accomplish. All I have left is Carina’s vol 1 4* LoL, and I won’t touch this ever, even if they change it to an 8* selector. I don’t care about War (silver 1), and once I reach BG GC, I stop as I don’t like the stress. What do you all do once you’ve reach the end?

Comments

• Options
    fhicihffhicihf Posts: 4
    To my mind, the most intresting modes in the game are BGs and AW because u can play against real people with their own mastery and unique roster. I have a various roster of champions and I can try to complete all special missions but I don't want to beat champions with millions of health for hours
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,113 ★★★★
    I had to double check what you receive for 100% gantlet.. top bombing, sir, top bombing...

Only one other thing to do; chase the next champ and R5 6* or R2 7*. Haven't quite got to your level (few Carina's, three variants and abyss not 100%), but close... War, BGs and keeping AQ rolling, so I can acquire new champs and rank up mats, to build a wider roster.. for what? I don't know....

Or, go for a run? Can't guarantee donuts though..

(Been wondering how much more time I could spend with wife, kids, my own business, fitness, friends, wider family...or just finally getting around to playing all the amazing console and pc games I've been meaning to sample.... If I wasn't glued to mcoc...)
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Start hitting arena