Titan crystal and 7* crystal schedule

Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
I’m having trouble finding the stream they talked about the titan crystal. Twitch account only has the most recent stream, and YouTube account has all streams including the most recent one, except this specific one that I need.

Anyone remember when Titan crystals drop and does that mean the 7* won’t be updated till the timer for the titan crystal ends? Asking mainly for rank up decisions to know when I should expect the 7* crystal to update. Thanks

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Drops in August.

First group of 6 rotates into basic in October. Then every 2 months - December (for the ones being voted in), then February for the 3rd group.

Edit - Found an Infograph

• Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★
    Appreciate it
  • altavistaaltavista Member Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    I have always had a similar reaction of not watching the livestreams and then wondering why Kabam doesn't post something official afterwards that documents the information disclosed in the livestream. It always seems to be this weird thing of using unofficial sources or piecing information together from other forum posts.

Specifically for the 7-star and Titan stuff - Kabam chose to update an old article (still with the old date and no indicator that it had been updated to mention the Titan information mentioned in the livestream.

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/7-star-champions/

Scroll to the Titan section and that'll have the information.