First r4 6*

Doom unawakend
Scorpion awakened
Nick fury awakened

Comments

• KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Doom
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    Doom; he relies a lot on higher power gain from being a higher rank, to enable doom cycle
  • Josh51700Josh51700 Member Posts: 88
    HugoSnuth said:

Doom unawakend
    Scorpion awakened
    Nick fury awakened

All are great options but I personally would rank up scorpion….but NF is definitely a great choice.
  • LpooLpoo Member Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’d pick scorpion or Nick just because they’re mainstays in my BG deck, and I rarely bring Doom with me. Either way, cant go wrong. Congrats on your first r4!! 🎉
    Lpoo said:

I’d pick scorpion or Nick just because they’re mainstays in my BG deck, and I rarely bring Doom with me. Either way, cant go wrong. Congrats on your first r4!! 🎉

I 100% agree with you! Fury and Scorpion are amazing in BGs. I also really like scorpion for war, he’s amazing with the Subdue war bonus buff thing. To me doom is a little underwhelming with age. He’s still great but people hype him up as if he’s still what he once was. The games changed a bunch and he just doesn’t fit in like he use to imo. Still a great champ but I personally don’t use as much as I once did
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Personally, I prefer Dr. Doom because he does great damage, his specials can be unstoppable, and if played right, he's great for power control a lot of times.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Josh51700 said:

Lpoo said:

I 100% agree with you! Fury and Scorpion are amazing in BGs. I also really like scorpion for war, he’s amazing with the Subdue war bonus buff thing. To me doom is a little underwhelming with age. He’s still great but people hype him up as if he’s still what he once was. The games changed a bunch and he just doesn’t fit in like he use to imo. Still a great champ but I personally don’t use as much as I once did
    I think Doom is still super relevant in all content. I’d still say he’s the number 1 mystic and he deserves the hype. Scorp is a great choice as well though
  • KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    Josh51700 said:

Lpoo said:

Doom absolutely deserves all the hype he gets. He’s amazing on attack and defense and is as relevant as ever, and is in contention for best champ in the game. Despite being a few years older he more than stands up to the newest champs.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Doom. So many boss kills in act 7 and 8.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    I would say try getting the generic ag from side quests and give one to doom
    Take him to sig 170-200. He really benefits from it. Till that time rankup scorpi
  • IamFlashJLIamFlashJL Member Posts: 30
    HugoSnuth said:

Doom unawakend
    Scorpion awakened
    Nick fury awakened

Nick fury without a doubt

Josh51700 said:

Lpoo said:

Doom absolutely deserves all the hype he gets. He’s amazing on attack and defense and is as relevant as ever, and is in contention for best champ in the game. Despite being a few years older he more than stands up to the newest champs.
    Again I said he was a good champ. Hes nowhere near as useful as scorpion rn. I’m not sure your status in the game or your rank ups and what you focus on etc. But for me, someone who has beaten pretty much everything and mainly focus on Alliance based things such as war, I also play a good amount of BGs and incursions occasionally and I never use him lol he is not in contention for best champ in the game when he’s barely ran in AWs, he sucks on a lot of BGs matchups, and he’s good for incursions but there’s many better options. Scorpion kills fast in BGs, is a better defender in my experience, and he goes ballistic in war with the right war pre bonus. He’s got lots of utility and a bunch of capable immunities with pre fights and counters for champs with certain immunities while using his prefights….if doom is in contention for the top champ that means scorpion is #1 on the board and that just isn’t true. Again I don’t know your status in the game but most higher players don’t use him anymore. He gets thrown on defense in wars and does nearly next to nothing every single time. Same in BGs. He’s only a good defender when the opponent you face truly has no good damage champs, and that only tends to be the case in lower tiers
    edited June 2023
    Emilia90 said:

Josh51700 said:

Lpoo said:

I think Doom is still super relevant in all content. I’d still say he’s the number 1 mystic and he deserves the hype. Scorp is a great choice as well though
    There’s a lot of content where there’s better mystics to use….I didn’t use him not once in all of act 8 so far nor felt the need too. And arguably the biggest growing mode, BGs, (wether people like it or not) it’s a huge part of the future of the game and he’s practically irrelevant in top tiers once you get so high up. Again he’s still a great champ but for players higher up he’s mainly just thrown around on defense in wars and BGs and does next to nothing. Just sayin