**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LF 2 experienced Map 7/6 players. Gold 1 AW, 96 mill Ally

I run an alliance that focuses on AQ and AW in that order.

I am looking for a map 7/6 experienced players as I have 2 spots open in my BG2 that does map 7x3 sometimes 7x2 and 6x2/6x3. If you do not have map 7 experience but feel you are ready to take on map 7 and learn then please message me.

I would very much like both players to be boss killers as I am looking for a Boss killer or 2.

AQ top 215 or better each week

AW Gold 1 last 3 seasons. Stress Free war for players

I know this will be asked in regards to Battlegrounds- we do not force anyone to play, we allow players to do what they want in regards to Battlegrounds and we score between 4 to 4.2 million each season.

We are a relaxed atmosphere with very chill people. We are an adult alliance so no one under the age of 18.

Requirements: need to have Line, need to have a prestige of 9.7k or higher; need to have a big enough roster of 6 stars rank 2 to 3 that you can have a AW defense team as well as good options for AW attack and AQ.

If you want me to elaborate more on AQ or AW please feel free to reach out to me via Line at zbot34

Thanks and take care!