Spider Entry Keys

318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★
All I wanted was the generic awakening gem, which I got from Threat Level 5. I also want the class based gem from Level 4. I messed up with my entry keys tho. A few times I couldn’t finish and had to quit.

I’m wondering will y’all be selling entry keys or that’s it for the quest, no more???

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    if you received the generic, you should have received the crystal for level 4 as well because completion of the highest threat level gave you the rewards for all the lower objectives
  • 318Chubz318Chubz Member Posts: 121 ★★

if you received the generic, you should have received the crystal for level 4 as well because completion of the highest threat level gave you the rewards for all the lower objectives

The generic was only in the 4th bracket, while the RNG was in the 5th bracket. Also, I mentioned I quit a few times due to messing up in fights.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Probably shouldn't have quit.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 757 ★★★
    318Chubz said:

The generic was only in the 4th bracket, while the RNG was in the 5th bracket. Also, I mentioned I quit a few times due to messing up in fights.
    i only did threat level 5 with all of my entries and i received all objective rewards for levels 1-5, so you did something wrong