Options

From bots to now no one is joining - Alliance

Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 867 ★★★★★
For months we have been fighting low level accounts spamming our alliance anytime someone leaves. Usually 15 minutes of constant kicking before a potential legit account joins.

10 hours ago we had a member leave… not one summoner has joined. The pendulum has once again swung back too far the other way. Can’t we go back to how alliance searches were setup 6-8 months ago and end this headache?

Comments

• Options
    ProjecteXProjecteX Posts: 53
    In exactly the same boat, been at 20 members for the longest time
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 993 ★★★★
    You could just recruit for yourselves like many alliances do
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,743 ★★★
    Any Plat 4 ally here? Lol
  • Options
    A_Fungi said:

You could just recruit for yourselves like many alliances do

Have opened multiple threads in the recruiting section here. We are gold 3 alliance with minimum requirements , most people living on the forums are far more competitive or looking for much bigger rewards than what we get. So in game alliance additions are by far our most utilized tool - except now it’s essentially dead.
  • Options

I can’t even search alliances…
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    edited June 2023
    Just use the in game global chat to recruit and get to know lots of people in the community well so that they refer to you for someone looking for an alliance
    I've had a couple of members join mine because previous members have said it's a nice community aswell as a fairly good alliance so just be nice and people will join :)

• Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    It’s broken, I think. I just used an alt to auto find an ally. It repeatedly tried to sent me to the same ally until the ally hit 11 members. Then it would apologize for not finding one. Then it would send me to the next one that had 8 or 9 members. And you could watch that ally get pummeled until it hit 11 members. And it would start over. At no point did it send me to an ally with more than 11 members. At no point did it send me to an ally that spoke the same language I did. Etc.
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Tried with second, larger alt, same thing. Everywhere I went somebody had just lost their 11th member.
  • Options
    KyussKyuss Posts: 7
    Kabam have been talking of quality of life changes heaps lately. It would be great if they could add a function where we could add selectable # in our alliance set up like in the champion filter # section, could be things like casual, Cavalier minimum, battlegrounds, AW, competitive, minimum prestige etc. then players could search for the type of alliance they want.
  • Options
    KyussKyuss Posts: 7
    Be pretty cool if some of the YouTube content creators could do a video on this topic. It would be an easy fix and make the game so much better. Our alliance has be stuck on 18 members for ages. “ New Avengers”
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 597 ★★★
    Kyuss said:

Be pretty cool if some of the YouTube content creators could do a video on this topic. It would be an easy fix and make the game so much better. Our alliance has be stuck on 18 members for ages. “ New Avengers”

Did you ask Jon Garcia if he would join?