**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Let's hope no problem this bg season

Kabam I really hope we don't have latency issues this season. We know traffic in bgs will be extra thick this season and if there's issues you're gonna have a bunch of very unhappy campers here!

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    Good luck.
  • Options
    InfamousDoom24InfamousDoom24 Posts: 46
    Same to you man. Hoping we get high enough alliance score to get everybody some r4 materials
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    There will almost certainly be problems. My hope is that the team is ready to solve them quickly.
  • Options
    Thats my hope as well. I know that's where most everyone will be since no AW. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,241 ★★★★★
    I just hope that people stop spamming this site with posts about BG bugs. It's like folks think they have discovered something no one knew about, when in fact everyone already does.
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    You're naïve.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    So we need to make more threads about bugs so that they’ll get fixed… ? 🙄
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

I'm just gonna wait for the flood of posts from conquerors making threads about unfair matchmaking

I feel sorry for the rest of us having to deal with reading them.
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    Rip to ya bruv
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Well. Ya jinxed it.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 857 ★★★
    big fat RIP brother
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 155 ★★
    Another season, another objectives' timer bug... just start the season on Monday and everything will be ok...
  • Options
    I expected bugs but day 1 already had to shut it down hahaha
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    While your hoping for the extremely unlikely, you may as well also hope for no modders as that has the same likelihood of happening as no BG problems.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,635 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

I just hope that people stop spamming this site with posts about BG bugs. It's like folks think they have discovered something no one knew about, when in fact everyone already does.

What exactly are you asking for?
    People to shut up when bugs happen? Yeah cuz that’s helpful.

I’ve reported the same BG bug on this forum and to support for 12 months with ZERO acknowledgement from Kabam mods and the bug continued to exist. I’ll continue to post about it until it’s confirmed and fixed… or at this rate I’ll prob be dead by the time it gets resolved .
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★
    Nothing has ever been fixed or changed by remaining silent....that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Is it annoying going through 10 threads of BG bugs? Yes it def is.....it's about half as annoying as being on season 9 of BGs and the same main bug still existing with no mention or plans to fix it. The last time this community took a stand as a whole was after the 12.0 update.....that was also the last time Kabam had their hand forced and had to accommodate and make some changes. I'm sure if everyone stops posting about it the bugs will get fixed, or better yet just disappear