Options

Thank you kabam

ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★
For wasting my 90 elder marks

Comments

• Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    I'm expecting "you're welcome" comment from Kabam.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    I hope thins-out made you feel better because it is otherwise pointless. Everyone knows there are bugs. Everyone knows this sometimes happens. By now I imagine even people who have never downloaded MCOC must be aware. So why log this forum with posts that offer zip? Seriously? Is it therapeutic?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,559 ★★★★★

I hope thins-out made you feel better because it is otherwise pointless. Everyone knows there are bugs. Everyone knows this sometimes happens. By now I imagine even people who have never downloaded MCOC must be aware. So why log this forum with posts that offer zip? Seriously? Is it therapeutic?

I think so. It’s naive to think things will be perfect, but it’s equally naive to accept the myriad bugs that accompany almost every rollout. Some people only have limited windows of time to play a game they enjoy, and it is a fair expectation for the professionals who sell them that game to provide a decent product that performs reliably. People are also understandably excited about the start of a new BG season and upcoming offers, so they log on expectantly.

So if you have a issue…Can you call 1-800-KABAM? Nope. Is there a client service chat available? No, and the email support staff often behaves as if it is AI generated and has no clue what’s going on in game.

Is there even a banner at top of forums, in game or elsewhere saying “Hey, the game isn’t working correctly—please be patient, we are working on it”? Nope. Nada.

Bugs in game are no longer a sometimes thing. They are a most-of-the-time thing, and it shouldn’t be okay to just roll over and accept them from a company that makes a decent amount of revenue (and will make a decent amount more this weekend). It’s easy to forget this is a product made and sold by a company.

Players provide them their time and their money, both of which are incredibly precious. Where they feel either of those is wasted or disregarded, yeah, it’s pretty okay to come on forums and vent about what you perceive to be a poor product.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 777 ★★★★

Why log on this forum to make add this response that adds nothing? Is it therapeutic?
    5th said:

I'm expecting "you're welcome" comment from Kabam.

The response would be bugged. Your welcome is more appropriate =D

OP, probably a good idea to use energy the first couple days of BGs. It's a massive game, bugs are inevitable.