Would a free 4 star Lady D be that game breaking ?

FrankWhiteFrankWhite Member Posts: 181 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
We are getting all these pride champions as free 4 star variants but THE 250th Champion only as a 2 and 3 star version. Would it be that game breaking to just give out the 2-4 star version to celebrate this huge milestone ?

Would a free 4 star Lady D be that game breaking ? 77 votes

The newest Champ as a free 4 star ? You‘re crazy
18%
Vegeta9001AinyFloorKillerlaserjohn26Ayden_noah1HungaryHippoErcarret[Deleted User]Josh2507Beurky38AndremlopesRahul_1423Hatsumomocoolspiderman17_ 14 votes
The 3 star is more then enough even for celebrating
9%
Sundance_2099captaincushdzikidzikAzenstarStarSmasher2001Hulverine_1Alphaq 7 votes
Don’t waste my time. I don’t care about it
29%
DL864MasterSmokeDrZolaRaganatorphillgreengurusquadKpratish1997_coloLostCrestBawa69ShiroiharaaltavistaCaptainGameYodabolt21Caleb1705DeepworldJOHNNYBACKHANDUltragamerCarolCorpKnightOfTheRealm 23 votes
I would‘ve loved a free 4 star version to play around with
42%
BigPoppaCBONEFrankWhiteJosh51700tnair2015KerneasEakomoDenslo500Luke9523XreissSbkruebAnnihilator13_MauledZanyDruid0702W32ChobblySUPREME77AgenteMagnusLBN1EreboRealWizard 33 votes

Comments

• Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 797 ★★★★
    I would‘ve loved a free 4 star version to play around with
    We were just given 2 other 4* champs the other day, I don’t see why they couldn’t have at least given higher level players a 4* Lady Deathstrike to test.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    I think a 3* is fine. I remember when we got a free 4* Hercules just as I started my alt account, and he just carried me through basically all content up to maybe Act 5. Those 4* freebies can be...tricky. They obviously wouldn't do much for players on the higher end of the progression spectrum, but they would boost lower-level players a lot. Possibly too much, as was certainly the case when everyone got their own shiny Hercules.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★

There is a free LD.

Do some arena mate.

Not free, times more valuable to a lot of these players than money is. So it's quite the opposite.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Don’t waste my time. I don’t care about it
    No amount of money ever bought a second of time.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    The 2-Star … B)
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 255 ★★★

If they give the 4* away, where's the motivation to play her arena?

my thoughts exactly.

I do, however, appreciate the 2* - for collection purposes
  • 1toxic_cupcake1toxic_cupcake Member Posts: 95
    a real collector would sometimes give 1☆ champions, here is the true trophy