**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds

Just my opinion.
I wish Battlegrounds was more "pure".
Nodes taint that idea for me. We deal with said nodes in every game mode. Why should they pervade this mode?

If I am fighting someone it isn't me fighting them but "nodes".

Battlegrounds is said to be the best mode in game. I personally disagree if only it was actually pure. Do champs in anyone's roster have nodes equipped?

We deal with nodes constantly in every game mode. Why can't this be the one place where we fight another Summoner without nodes outside of Duels or Practice?

I don't really do Battlegrounds because it's just more nodes to deal with... They are everywhere in game so why bother??? Rewards??? I get then anyway. It would be nice to just fight STRAIGHT up like in life... my opinion anyways.

Comments

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    For the competitive part of BGs (VT and GC) it's better with nodes as it is.
    But, It would be fun if we had the option of removing or setting custom nodes at friendlies 🙂
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Nodes introduce more strategy in building a deck than just being able to nuke fights.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★
    I love the nodes......they challenge you. ....and if you pay attention every season you learn a new MCOC skill.....the power drain one everyone hated made me such a better player overall.....this season you'll be a beast at finding unstoppable counters ....for the most part we can woek around nodes.....the same 20 champs have been OP since day one and every season you have to make your roster just a little deeper and expand your skills. I've ranked up champs I never thought I even wanted to rank and now I love using like 40 champs in the game....

If it was bug free it'd be the best thing that ever happened to MCOC.... unfortunately it's a hot mess....

The force quit....and now this is new....fought the best fights of my life....no way the timer score is not bugged
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 ★★★

Scores are all over the place
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    So you want every season to be a nuke race where 90% of the rosters are basically CGR Torch AA Hulkling Nimrod Korg Mephisto Nick Rintrah Domino etc? Cause that's what BGs with no metas would look like, same nukes and top defenders every season, if BGs were like that the game mode would already be dead because of how boring it would be.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    I want Battlegrounds to work first and foremost before o consistently start playing it . It's embarrassing that they're super pushing this mode. Especially since war is down for a while, and it's still riddled with connection issues, cheaters, sandbaggers along with the already established core game issues of graphical and frame rate issues, input and delay and AI Behavioural patterns.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

The nodes bring more skill into play, no matter how many times you post this idea.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I cant even fathom why you think the removal of nodes would be beneficial to the game mode
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 545 ★★★
    Coppin said:

So u want arena matches in bg?

was going to say this exactly, that is arena