**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Fun in the Sun (4th July 2023) - Paragon Unit Deal

FrydayFryday Posts: 811 ★★★★
I was just wondering if anyone have screenshot of the all 4 Tiers of the Paragon Unit Deals.

Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Terror_TomTerror_Tom Posts: 153
    Will the 48h timer reset when you but the second offer or will i have to buy them all in 48h?
  • Options
    Just bought the paragon black panther chest from the website, got the units but non of the extra items. Anyone else having issues
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41

Just bought the paragon black panther chest from the website, got the units but non of the extra items. Anyone else having issues

Same with me. Received wrong bonus items

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Are you sure you bought the correct thing? The unit-only purchases are still in the store at the bottom. What does your receipt say you purchased?
  • Options
    Igheid11Igheid11 Posts: 41
  • Options
    Igheid11 said:
    What does your receipt say you bought?
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    edited June 2023
    Tier 1: A or B? 7 star shards & 7 star gambles or r4 mats.

Tier 2: A or C? 7 star shards vs t6cc selector.

Only at 1k 7 star shards right now. Got 2 r5's, 15 r4, and 7 7stars. Im torn.
  • Options
    Mat152Mat152 Posts: 18
    Same here bought both an Odin and black panther but only received black panther rewards @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Mat152 said:

Same here bought both an Odin and black panther but only received black panther rewards @Kabam Miike

Did you reset the game after both purchases?
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    A little question, someone please help.

After I brought the tier 1 deal, it immediately shifted to tier 2 deals. Will it ever go back to tier the tier 1 deal after the timer sort of runs out for tier 2.....or after any time at all?
  • Options

After I brought the tier 1 deal, it immediately shifted to tier 2 deals. Will it ever go back to tier the tier 1 deal after the timer sort of runs out for tier 2.....or after any time at all?

It only goes back to tier 1 if you purchase the other two tiers and the bonus tier.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★

It only goes back to tier 1 if you purchase the other two tiers and the bonus tier.
    Welp, that does not sound good 😓, I guess i'll just sit frowning now.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,866 ★★★★
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the Paragon tiers that doesn’t require a twitter account to see?

Thanks
  • Options
    Mat152Mat152 Posts: 18

Mat152 said:

No I purchased both then logged. Only showed me the BP chest rewards to claim. Still have receipts for both
  • Options
    Mat152 said:

Mat152 said:

No I purchased both then logged. Only showed me the BP chest rewards to claim. Still have receipts for both
    Gotcha. Did you submit a ticket to support?
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,434 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:
    Can someone post the pictures here ? For some reason Twitter won’t show pics anymore ubless you log in

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    If i get paragon can i get the paragon offers or this works like the event quest?
  • Options
    SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 349 ★★★
    Can someone double check my math… 36,000 units total for Jessica Jones?
  • Options

Can someone double check my math… 36,000 units total for Jessica Jones?

Correct.
  • Options

If i get paragon can i get the paragon offers or this works like the event quest?

It should update, but it’s never a guarantee.
  • Options
    Mr_JMr_J Posts: 1
    I didn’t know the tier offers would completely go away after the first purchase. Now I’m screwed! I have the units to get all the “solo bonus rewards” if I had the opportunity to purchase the tiers again. I’ve been trying to reach out to Kabam 48 hours ago but no response from them and I have 15 hours left to try to rectify the problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction or hook me up with a person I may be able to speak with?
  • Options
    UltraGodUltraGod Posts: 8
    How do I access the store where I can buy things for 3000 units? I just bought some units to buy some things and I cant find where that store has gone!
  • Options
    UltraGodUltraGod Posts: 8
    Mr_J said:

I didn’t know the tier offers would completely go away after the first purchase. Now I’m screwed! I have the units to get all the “solo bonus rewards” if I had the opportunity to purchase the tiers again. I’ve been trying to reach out to Kabam 48 hours ago but no response from them and I have 15 hours left to try to rectify the problem. Can anyone point me in the right direction or hook me up with a person I may be able to speak with?

Wait!? What!? I've been grinding arena and spent real money to get units for this and it's gone!? That's not right!