**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Mistake buying

Dont know how this works but, i made a mistake buying the new offers, thought it was the one for paragon but i bought the cavalier offer, i didnt recollect the rewards just to ask if there is any possibility to change the rewards for the paragon ones.

Comments

• Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★
    edited June 2023
    Send in a ticket to support and Do not claim those.
    Lagacy made the same mistake and got his fixed very quickly. But it will a long wait for us.
  • Options
    SebastianNR11SebastianNR11 Posts: 27
    XFREEDOMX said:

How i do that? Sorry for being ignorant
  • Options

XFREEDOMX said:

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Thanks
  • Options
    Iamme10Iamme10 Posts: 5
    I did the same thing and submitted a ticket this morning around 11am. No response yet. We’re you able to get one?
  • Options
    Iamme10 said:

I did the same thing and submitted a ticket this morning around 11am. No response yet. We’re you able to get one?

Not yet, hope doesnt take a long time because i need the units to buy the 2nd offer
  • Options
    I don’t think you guys will hear from kabam support anytime soon. Unless you are a CCP. Good luck to you.
  • Options

Iamme10 said:

Not yet, hope doesnt take a long time because i need the units to buy the 2nd offer
    Did support reply yet?
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 190
    I did the same yesterday and sent a ticket. They responded that they can give a full refund as long as the items are still the account they just need your transaction id
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

Iamme10 said:

Did support reply yet?
    Nop, but yesterday i sent the ss of the rewards and the id transition so guess they respond me today with de refund
  • Options
    I haven’t received a reply yet. My issue is further compounded by the fact that the email attached to my kabam is account is no longer in use because it is super old. I can’t access the transaction id. I have a credit card statement and obviously my username, but that’s all.
  • Options
    Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    SteveM said:

I did the same yesterday and sent a ticket. They responded that they can give a full refund as long as the items are still the account they just need your transaction id

I bought the relic deal accidentally instead of odin and i sent a ticket. It been exactly 24 hrours and they haven’t replied to me.
  • Options
    Viper83 said:

SteveM said:

I bought the relic deal accidentally instead of odin and i sent a ticket. It been exactly 24 hrours and they haven’t replied to me.
    Did you get a response now?
  • Options

Viper83 said:

SteveM said:

Did you get a response now?
    Nope! How about you? I guess they are are facing tons of tickets! But then they should use more man power because some of the offers are time sensitive!

• Options
    Has no response, same with me i need units to buy the 2nd offer and just have 1 day available, hope we get de refund today o tomorrow early.
  • Options
    Same here. No response. People in my alliance say they’ve heard back within a few hours normally. This sucks
  • Options
    Mine has 22 hours without response
  • Options
    Old_Man_LimnosOld_Man_Limnos Posts: 60
    edited July 2023
    I made the same mistake. I submitted a ticket but don’t think I’ll get money back. The online store is confusing.
  • Options

I made the same mistake. I submitted a ticket but don’t think I’ll get money back. The online store is confusing.

Im starting to feel that way as well. Support might be ignoring accidental purchase tickets.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

Tagging all the mods in a last ditch effort to be seen.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

I don’t think you guys will hear from kabam support anytime soon. Unless you are a CCP. Good luck to you.

See i was right! And you wont get a response until monday.
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

XFREEDOMX said:

See i was right! And you wont get a response until monday.
    Yes, probably we have to wait, thats okay for me, the only problem i see is that my second offer disapper tomorrow and if i use that units they wont change the rewards. By now i havent receive a response. Dont know what to do.
  • Options
    At this point I definitely feel support is just ignoring any purchase related tickets.
  • Options
    Dont understand how some people get the change the same day or today early and i have been waiting more than 1 day, i claim it i will use the units tomorrow so guess i just ruin myself.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,152 ★★★
    🧐They are probably backed up with tickets, and probably won't get there as quick. That being said, always make sure to read what you are purchasing.
  • Options
    Pirate_JennyPirate_Jenny Posts: 44
    I did a dummy and bought a TB offer by accident from the store.. It’s been about 40 hours and I haven’t heard back from support. I can’t enter the game because the claim window and no way I’m even claiming that stuff. I went through Xsolla for the refund and they said 4/5 business days so now I just need to hear from kabam to get that claim window gone so I can play! Good luck with support everyone and I’ll post an update if I hear back from them.
  • Options

I did a dummy and bought a TB offer by accident from the store.. It’s been about 40 hours and I haven’t heard back from support. I can’t enter the game because the claim window and no way I’m even claiming that stuff. I went through Xsolla for the refund and they said 4/5 business days so now I just need to hear from kabam to get that claim window gone so I can play! Good luck with support everyone and I’ll post an update if I hear back from them.

I claim it yesterday just to play, but havent spend anything
  • Options
    Waiting is not a problem. The problem is not being able to do anything.
    So here is my solution. I had saved up 17k units prior. Then the offers dropped, I accidentally bought the reliquary instead of Odin and that put me up to 20k units. I haven’t touched any reliquary stuff. But could I use units to buy unit deals? Of course, I will not spend all 20k. I will leave 3100 units aside, which came from the reliquary.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Anyone expired the unit offer? Just to know if it renew? Just hace 15 minutes to decide
  • Options
    Just spend the units, guess i will not receive the change. Have wait 2 days but didnt get a answer, if you have time to get units i will recommend you to wait for tomorrow, probably they will give you the change tomorrow, be patient.