**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why I quit this game…

I’ve been playing since my son talked me into it in 2016. I am not a gamer at all, never was, but I enjoyed this game and went through most of the ups a downs for the last 7 years or so. Been in several alliances some were at a high level. I burnt out of that grind a few years back and just enjoyed playing the game. I understand the frustrations of others with not getting the character you want in a massive crystal opening. I spent nearly my entire first year without a 4 star (you heard me right) as 5 stars weren’t out yet. I understand that you may need to pay to advance in the game faster. All fair game as Kabam is a business. My son stopped playing ages ago, he is a gamer and according to him there is better stuff to play out there.

Why I’m quitting… I just tried the monthly Spider-verse themed special quest. Tried the highest level and got wrecked. With the big 7 star start push lately, I get that. They want to make challenging content for high level players. As I wanted to play easy low-stress, I figure go in the middle (40,000) level. After all but one of my champ were dead and 3 revives on the boss I realize this was a waste of time. Simply making the game to difficult for me to continue. No worth stressing out at my age over this.

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★
    JerkoKin said:

I’ve been playing since my son talked me into it in 2016. I am not a gamer at all, never was, but I enjoyed this game and went through most of the ups a downs for the last 7 years or so. Been in several alliances some were at a high level. I burnt out of that grind a few years back and just enjoyed playing the game. I understand the frustrations of others with not getting the character you want in a massive crystal opening. I spent nearly my entire first year without a 4 star (you heard me right) as 5 stars weren’t out yet. I understand that you may need to pay to advance in the game faster. All fair game as Kabam is a business. My son stopped playing ages ago, he is a gamer and according to him there is better stuff to play out there.

Why I’m quitting… I just tried the monthly Spider-verse themed special quest. Tried the highest level and got wrecked. With the big 7 star start push lately, I get that. They want to make challenging content for high level players. As I wanted to play easy low-stress, I figure go in the middle (40,000) level. After all but one of my champ were dead and 3 revives on the boss I realize this was a waste of time. Simply making the game to difficult for me to continue. No worth stressing out at my age over this.

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,466 ★★★★★
    Definitely time to hang it up. Enjoy your life.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Are you passed fifties? Wondering when it is an age issue.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I wouldn’t say this month’s SQ is even close to what’s considered high difficulty in MCOC.
    If you expect to go into a quest blind and win, then you either have to be very skilled or lower your expectations in terms of what levels you can beat.
    I don’t usually run into trouble with SQ, but when I do, I read the nodes and plan, not quit the game.
    Anyway, best of luck with whatever you decide to do.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,382 ★★★★★

Are you passed fifties? Wondering when it is an age issue.

Well, I can't speak for the OP, but my arthritis is an issue at times. There will come a day when it's harder to play. I'm 42.