**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds store robbed me?

So the Battlegrounds store just reset and I was sitting at 6800 six stars shards waiting for the reset to buy 9 stacks to get to 15,000 for a featured crystal. So when the store reset I bought 9 stacks of 1000 which should of put me at just over 15k but for some reason when I went to my crystal stash I was only at 12k shards? Figured maybe I miscounted and bought less than I was supposed to but sure enough when I double checked the Battlegrounds store I was at 21/30 possible stacks to purchase meaning I did in fact buy 9 stacks yet I only got 6 stacks? This is an extremely annoying bug because I don't have a whole lot of time to play so my hard earned currency and time just went to waste.. I would like to get my shards I paid for it at least my trophy tokens back because this was ridiculous... Anybody else running into this issue ? I'm a paragon player, not sure if that needs to be said or not but figured I'd throw it in there.

Comments

• Options
    ItsFluidItsFluid Posts: 5
    A response would be amazing..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Try sending in a support ticket, they'll be able to see how much you bought and how much you received and compensate you if there are any discrepancies
  • Options
    ItsFluidItsFluid Posts: 5
    Thank you, where would I do that? Is that an in game option?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    ItsFluid said:

Thank you, where would I do that? Is that an in game option?

Yes, it's in the in game Settings menu. Just a big green button that's says "support", can't miss it