**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Worst SQ of all time

Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
As we come to the end of this months side event I have to say, this has been bad if not the worst side event ever. There will be some contenders but this months side quest is truly dire. I hope you all enjoyed it because I didn’t πŸ˜‚

Comments

• Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 114 β˜…
    I think the side quest fun. What I did it like was the way they did the rewards. I really liked how they did it last month. I last month was one of the best SQ I’ve ever done. Rewards were awesome, content was challenging and fun. This month the rewards suck for Thronebreakers. Paragons had some decent rewards but last months were better.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,070 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Side quests have almost always gone this way. One month great, next month ok or meh, following month great again. It's just how it's always been. For 8 years. Don't really see it changing.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…β˜…

A post with same or very similar title pops up at least 6 times a year (approximately every other month).

More like 12 times a year
  • Options
    ArkkyArkky Posts: 87 β˜…
    I thought this sidequest was okay. I liked the option of doing it when you want to, and the store/objective rewards were good in my opinion.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I liked It because i have time to Rush to paragon
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,478 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I liked this SQ vs others. It wasn't the same defenders over and over again. I liked not know who I was going to face.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,074 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not a big fan of limited entry quests tbh. I usually like bringing in fringe champs/ champs I don't usually get to play. If a quest has limited entries, I don't risk it, I just bring in the usual suspects [doom, herc, scorp, nimrod, etc]. Makes it kinda boring and monotonous but rewards are the priority, so it is what it is.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,643 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I enjoyed the side quest.
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn’t even bother with the 6* AG I just couldn’t face this SQ.
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…
    Limited entry is trash, particularly with randomized champs waiting for you on the other side. It made it feel like End Game β€œLite” and I just don’t believe the role of SQ should be that. One man’s opinion.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,876 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    still better than jubilees arcade
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,640 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Not even close to the worst. Last years 2 month long side quest, around October, was awful and very confusing. Trial of the panther from years back was also pretty awful and enemies were boosted up so ridiculously, it got severely nerfed

• Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,450 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I liked the way they did the objectives so a Paragon could get them all without running lower difficulties.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 303 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn’t enjoy it but worst ever? I’m not so sure. At least the nodes stayed consistent. I was never a fan of the MODOKs lab events where nodes were randomised. It was like this one but with no consistency.
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 328 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IMO it was a decent sidequest, basically the same as the gamma energy or squirrel girl sidequests, the pacing just ended up off so it felt weird grinding them out.