**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG suggestion (😍)

- We need some kind of purchasable gold, I don’t see why the BG store is a haven for rank up resources and literally the only place I come to for rank up materials, and when gold runs dry, there’s nowhere to go to apart from Incursions and doing exploration on event quests
- Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 720 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Gold and iso should be added there, i wish as well that uncollected gold crystal from glory store was a fixed price, no reason to charge more for the second crystal because only 2 gold crystals is nothing, people usually need like 20 for a rank up
  • Options
    Spaghetti1297Spaghetti1297 Posts: 41

Gold and iso should be added there, i wish as well that uncollected gold crystal from glory store was a fixed price, no reason to charge more for the second crystal because only 2 gold crystals is nothing, people usually need like 20 for a rank up

Glory store should no longer scale up with each purchase, to begin with. With today’s game economy it’s just dumb.
    An obsolete scheme.