**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

BG AI

UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★
The BG AI is so freaking passive, you dance around baiting them to throw a freaking special most of the match, fix that ****…

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,384 ★★★★★
    *On the basis of tone.
  • Options
    Unyonface said:

Lol yeah, I try dexing and what not and the AI refuses to throw their special eating away at the time. I’m just frustrated with the AI being so passive…

I agree with my comment you disagree troll…
  • Options

The AI is IMO the worst thing about playing this game. It's schizophrenic, does things a human player cannot. Can be miserable.

I’ve been caught with the AI intercepting my intercept many times in BGs, and I’m like wow, really? I also get when my champ dashes back on its own when I’m attacking lol.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    I love waiting 40 seconds for an opponent to finally use a sp2 then a further 5 seconds for the unstoppable to expire. Makes it such a fun and engaging fight.
  • Options
    J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
    edited July 2023
    It’s also s_hit annoying when you try to intercept and the AI light intercepts you
  • Options
    SUPREME77SUPREME77 Posts: 144
    ai is on a lotta recreational drugs.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    I Just love it when I try to dash back and my striker pops up to strike the AI's block leaving me with a pikachu face while the AI combos me to death...
  • Options
    OpxOpx Posts: 132
    Ideal when the AI adjusts SP range and speed.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 656 ★★★★
    This is my biggest complaint with BG. Well, that and somehow not getting any counters to my opponent’s champs. Having AI act a certain way makes or breaks a match. Dancing around trying to bait a special while the enemy is slowed only to have the throw it when it expires right as unstoppable procs is so frustrating. That’s on top of inputs dropping or my striker activating while I swipe back. Also, AI seems different in Gladiator Circuit compared to Victory Track.
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 304 ★★★
    It’s impossible to punish the opponent when they’re recovering from heavy/special attack. I’m getting less excited about the game each day. Hope I won’t quit too soon.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 185
    AI will be passive if u can't deal decent damage to the opponent like rank 3 attacker vs R5 defender. Also AI won't throw spl if opponent has more powersting and there is no taunt on it.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    And when you want to hit into block (for Hulkling, Valkyrie, or disabling Peni’s shield), its all of a sudden super aggressive 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    AI need to be seriously looked at. There is no reason an ai should be able to "shallow evade" in air quotes because that's absolutely not what they're doing, while stood in the corner, my fist phasing through their face. This isn't in BG so kinda unrelated since they all have dex, although my dex seems not to work half the time, taking a punch or special to the face while dashing back. When they feel like launching the special and not dancing around for 30-60 seconds holding a sp2. But no, they don't hold a sp3, they launch that as if they're holding a live grenade with no pin.
  • Options
    And just like that, the AI is being passive in AQ too lol….
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Of all the things, I've found BG AI to be very cooperative
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    The most annoying is having eight stings on with spider ham and watching them all fall off as the AI doesn’t throw a special