**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Idea on how to fix Battlegrounds

As we all know currently in battlegrounds we have a massive issue of people not feeling like they can effectively get through the tiers on skill alone due to being matched against players with stacked decks aka whales. I myself suffer from this as even though I’ve got 2 7* champs and a handful of R4 6*s as a paragon player I can’t do much when I face someone with multiple R2 7*s and a deck full of R5 and R4 7*s.

My current idea since matching players up by progression doesn’t work as intended is to make tiers of battlegrounds where only certain stars are allowed. A player can select what mode of battlegrounds they would like to enter such as 6*+, 5*, 4*, 3*, 2* and even 1* only champions.
I believe by doing this you would be able to match players more effectively while also keeping high tier and lower tier battlegrounds players happy.

The lower star modes could even be thought of pure skill based such as 1* mode since a low amount of players would have any kind of advantage in this mode. This would also in my opinion make players want to put resources into their lower star champions and give them some attention again instead of picking up dust at the bottom of our champions tab.

Let me know if you think this idea would be good and would get you to want to play battlegrounds more.

Idea on how to fix Battlegrounds 23 votes

I’m up for this idea
21%
Tim_pharmdLickyChief_primeAnas_wick995th 5 votes
No I’m not a fan of this idea
78%
MrTicTac19992008Ackbar67IamnikeIndioSkay1984djr17Gogeta91199Pikoludump_monkeymgj0630OpxFiiNCHFurrymoosenAzenstarCaleb1705SUPREME77UltragamerNosrepwolverdominator99 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 466 ★★★
    Well matchmaking is working as intended. You are supposed to play against all in same tier, if there are to many stacked rosters don't play the mode for a day or two so they can get higher up.
    What is the point in collecting champs if your are limiting roster? You choose your deck, otherwise Kabam needs to separate rewards in different tiers. And probably new system that awards players that are using highest rarities with more win medals and points otherwise it would be useless to rank/level up 6&7* for BGs
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Gogi said:

Well matchmaking is working as intended. You are supposed to play against all in same tier, if there are to many stacked rosters don't play the mode for a day or two so they can get higher up.
    What is the point in collecting champs if your are limiting roster? You choose your deck, otherwise Kabam needs to separate rewards in different tiers. And probably new system that awards players that are using highest rarities with more win medals and points otherwise it would be useless to rank/level up 6&7* for BGs

Only part I don't like is I'm seeing these thronebreakers with 1r4 and loads of r3s playing aGainst absolute bots with only 5*s right up to gladiator circuit. And I'm playing on my mini account with 2 r3s and mainly all 5*s and facing guys with 15 7*s in bronze and silver.

Some capping should at least be made in the lower tiers as I can have perfect fights and play against whales that are bad at the game and win because roster.

That and the disconnects every 4 or 5 fights leading to a "forfeit" and me losing points with seals because good game is good.
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 905 ★★★
    Don't panic when you see a stacked account (esp if they have all the newest champs and extreme PI variation). Usually, they are purchased accounts and the summoners have no idea how to play.

I worry more when I see an account of all 6r3-4 great defenders with minimal PI variation. They are usually hard-core BG players who have developed a BG roster.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Any fix that doesn't involve addressing the frustrations involved with connection and/or gameplay issues is moot.
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,484 ★★★★
    Deacon said:

Any fix that doesn't involve addressing the frustrations involved with connection and/or gameplay issues is moot.

This, BG may be their brainchild and future of the game but til they fix input issues and connection issues there is no major future of the game. This should be issue number 1 and 2. Forefront of every update going forward should be "can we do anything more" the answer currently is no, they've said it's a bigger and harder issue to pinpoint but that reason starts wearing thin when input issues has plagued us for nearly half a decade.