**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

What's next, my fellow f2p community guys?

2»

Comments

• Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

I want to know how fellow f2p players doing & what's next for f2p prospective now after july 4th deals that created a gap btween rosters ( but hard fact: game is running due to spenders but can't deny now the bridges is getting wider & broader as the game moves forward)
    So , want to know how you are all dealing with it & what's the plan for you guys( f2p guys).
    Disclaimer: no dig or poke at spenders or whale ☮️, just a general discussion , so need to backlash☮️

Kinda feel outmatched. Before this event i had to do so much for just 2 r5s. now i see people get 6 just like that. feels like its killing the competition between high tier f2p players and whales
  • Options
    DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

DL864 said:

To me there's never a ftp. Time is money if you spend hours everyday grinding this game just to say you're ftp you're losing money somewhere else. I also believe that there are more casual spenders in this game then whales and ftp.

You should learn about passive income.
    Lmao yeah OK gtfoh.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 779 ★★★★
    As long as 8.3 isn’t tuned to a roster full of 6*R5/7*R2 champs I’ll still have something fun to do when it comes out. If the difficulty is cranked up for stronger rosters then I’ll go back to playing extremely causally for 6+ months to slowly accumulate resources through the monthly side quests and other events. I’m not a grinder in any area of the game so progress is slow but I’m caught up to the top progression title and caught up on story content for the first time since I started playing.

My concern is 8.3 is being cut in half and there’s been no variant or other new quest based content for a while. The revive farm is gone so things like EOP and carinas challenges are less appealing. I’m not sure they are worth dropping a chunk of units on and I don’t arena grind so units are limited as it is.

I’m worried the focus of the game is shifting from quest based solo activity to the pvp modes. They took war down to improve it and BG is still being pushed strongly by having the best store in the game and boosted milestone rewards despite all the bugs and issues it has.

I’ll never be competitive in BG but I don’t even have motivation to play it right now. Disconnect issues, matchmaking messes, input issues, solo objectives bugged every season, alliance events points bugged this season, and cheating they can’t seem to control all add up to make me feel “meh” about it. On top of that, I have a job where the phone could ring anytime which means I end up losing some matches I couldn’t finish because I had to take a call.

I’m hoping we’re just in a quest-based-content lull and this isn’t a long term shift in the game.
    Time will tell.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    I honestly don’t care that the 1% have gotten more stuff. I was never competing with them as I know you shouldn’t expect to in a mobile gacha game. However where it has annoyed me is Battlegrounds.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,453 ★★★★

DL864 said:

To me there's never a ftp. Time is money if you spend hours everyday grinding this game just to say you're ftp you're losing money somewhere else. I also believe that there are more casual spenders in this game then whales and ftp.

Time is money is the most inaccurate and over used statement around.
    I have $220k sitting in a high yield at 4.15% apr. I can most assuredly tell you time is money.

9 month cds are 5%, great return folks!
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

DL864 said:

I have $220k sitting in a high yield at 4.15% apr. I can most assuredly tell you time is money.

Do you lose that money when you play the game? Are you not able to do anything else or make extra income while collecting interest?

Obviously not so your response is completely irrelevant to what some people are trying to say which is that time spent playing the game is equal to money or money lost which is completely ridiculous.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

DL864 said:

Do you lose that money when you play the game? Are you not able to do anything else or make extra income while collecting interest?

Obviously not so your response is completely irrelevant to what some people are trying to say which is that time spent playing the game is equal to money or money lost which is completely ridiculous.
    Additionally why in the world you feel the need to try and flex your money in "cd's" on a mobile game chat to a bunch of strangers? Could've easily made the point in high interest returns without making weak attempts at flexing specific amounts.