Champion Wish List - Unavailable In Your Roaster

Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109
I know i ain't the only one who wish they have some certain champion at 5* or 6* or wish the ones they like and have are at 5* or 6*.
I have a few roaster for 5*, and i'm just starting to acquire my 6* (currently have 4 - OG Magneto, Anti Venom, Ultron & Squirre Girl) however for my 4*, i think i've got them all (duped and unduped) but we all know 4* aint no big deal no more at this level of the game.
My most wished champ at 5* or 6* most preferably are Kingpin, Nick Fury Doom, Hyperion, BWCV, Human Torch, Peni Parker-Hulkling-Apocalypse (always hated playing them anywhere) to name a few.

Anyone else has has a champ wishlist they are still anticipating in their B) roaster like me B)

Comments

• Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    I keep a list so I know where to prioritize selectors and what not:

Scorpion
    Quicksilver
    Kingpin
    Hulkling
    Magneto (Red)

I have all of them at 5R5, except Quicksilver.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
    Been away for a year or two so I’m missing a few champions that I want based off of how valued they are in the community:
    -Nimrod
    -Galan
    -Hulkling
    -Kitty Pryde
    -Absorbing Man
    -iDoom
    -Rintrah
    -Peni
    -Spidey 2099
    -Spot

Some champs I never pulled back in the day:
    -Doom
    -Apocalypse
    -Hyperion
    -Shang-Chi
    -Fury
    -Ghost Dupe
    -Claire

#1 Most Wanted because of personal preference is Wiccan because he’s one of my favourite marvel characters plus he looks super fun to play.

• Bee2JayBee2Jay Member Posts: 109

Been away for a year or two so I’m missing a few champions that I want based off of how valued they are in the community:
    -Nimrod
    -Galan
    -Hulkling
    -Kitty Pryde
    -Absorbing Man
    -iDoom
    -Rintrah
    -Peni
    -Spidey 2099
    -Spot

Some champs I never pulled back in the day:
    -Doom
    -Apocalypse
    -Hyperion
    -Shang-Chi
    -Fury
    -Ghost Dupe
    -Claire

#1 Most Wanted because of personal preference is Wiccan because he’s one of my favourite marvel characters plus he looks super fun to play.

Your list absolutely packs them all ;) still waiting for when ima pull one mine too at 6* most preferred :#
    i got wiccan (duped) at 4* and youre right, his SP2 does serious damage (except to shock immune champs), he's not just so great defensively but offensively, he's crazyyyyyy
    Agent_7 said:

I keep a list so I know where to prioritize selectors and what not:

Scorpion
    Quicksilver
    Kingpin
    Hulkling
    Magneto (Red)

I have all of them at 5R5, except Quicksilver.

You've pretty got some of the main ones ;)
    my scorpion, quicksilver, kingpin, hulkling are all 4* star duped... i only got mags at 6* and he is pulling strong for me currently........
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Galan and Cosmic Ghost Rider
    only 2 on my wish list… excuse me while I go plop down in the corner of my bed while I cry like a little school girl in fetal position. 😭

Galan and Cosmic Ghost Rider
    only 2 on my wish list… excuse me while I go plop down in the corner of my bed while I cry like a little school girl in fetal position. 😭

i've heard tales of CGR being a beast and i wish for him too, GALAN is solid and i am waiting to crop him on 6*... have his 4* duped and yooooo he's BEAST if you properly use him B)
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Immortal iron fist any star level. I've opened 10s of thousands of max sig crystals over all rarities and never got him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I'm still in the early days of expanding my 6* roster, so I've got a lot that I still want, but I'll only choose one from each class:
    -Red Goblin
    -Masacre
    -Mr. Negative
    -Rintrah
    -Apocalypse
    -Omega Sentinel

Pretty much just a few underrated BGs champs and a few champs that carry their class too much to pass up
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Member Posts: 415 ★★★
    Hulking
    Claire
    Quicksilver
    Omega Sentinel
    Odin
    Void
    Absorbing man

Immortal iron fist any star level. I've opened 10s of thousands of max sig crystals over all rarities and never got him.

Seriously :o
    You need him or just want him in your roaster collection….. cos presently I’m gunning for Thor crazy ass Utilities Champs

I'm still in the early days of expanding my 6* roster, so I've got a lot that I still want, but I'll only choose one from each class:
    -Red Goblin
    -Masacre
    -Mr. Negative
    -Rintrah
    -Apocalypse
    -Omega Sentinel

Pretty much just a few underrated BGs champs and a few champs that carry their class too much to pass up

Got the last theee on 5* and except Rintrah that I’ve maxed….. you think Apocalypse or Omega 5* is good to take all the way up or I should keep waiting till I get them for 6*
    Krishna24 said:

Hulking
    Claire
    Quicksilver
    Omega Sentinel
    Odin
    Void
    Absorbing man

Forgot Void too :'(
    His 4* helped me a lot at act 4 and some few of 5 too…..
    Claire is most wanted for me too
    Abs Man (Max Ranked)/Odin/Omega at R-2 are at 5* for me
    Do you Think Omega/Odin are real deal and I should take them all the way up
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    I've got nearly 200 6* champions but am still missing the crucial ones for Battlegrounds and stuff elsewhere - Galan, Domino, Nimrod, Dr Doom, Hulkling, Hercules, Absorbing Man, Gorr, Knull, you get the picture...

RNG hates me, because I've only got 3 6* on my FTP Alt account and of course Galan is one of them. BWCV is one of the others.
    Chobbly said:

I've got nearly 200 6* champions but am still missing the crucial ones for Battlegrounds and stuff elsewhere - Galan, Domino, Nimrod, Dr Doom, Hulkling, Hercules, Absorbing Man, Gorr, Knull, you get the picture...

RNG hates me, because I've only got 3 6* on my FTP Alt account and of course Galan is one of them. BWCV is one of the others.

200 6* yoooo that’s SIC :o
    I’ve just got 4 only :'(
    BG is actually the real deal and you surely need the big guns to excel beautifully… wish you luck on your search mate
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Member Posts: 883 ★★★
    Tigra…
  • Agent_7Agent_7 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    Bee2Jay said:

You've pretty got some of the main ones ;)
    my scorpion, quicksilver, kingpin, hulkling are all 4* star duped... i only got mags at 6* and he is pulling strong for me currently........

I have zero complaints about my roster as is, but those are the ones that I’ve been looking for as 6* to round it all out. I don’t have some of the more recent champs, but that will come.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★
    Not many, I mainly focus on champ aesthetics, so...
    Galan
    Spot
    Fantman
    Omega Sentinel (she emits bossy mommy energy I can't help it...)
    And Adam when he comes out...
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 937 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Bee2Jay said:

Chobbly said:

200 6* yoooo that’s SIC :o
    I’ve just got 4 only :'(
    BG is actually the real deal and you surely need the big guns to excel beautifully… wish you luck on your search mate
    Thanks - if Cyclops, Iron Man, Cap WW2, Sentry, Abomination etc ever get decent buffs I'm sorted :-) Until then, the big guns will keep dodging me in crystals like they always do.

Good luck in building out your roster.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Bee2Jay said:

Seriously :o
    You need him or just want him in your roaster collection….. cos presently I’m gunning for Thor crazy ass Utilities Champs

Just want him. Only champ I don't have at any star. Besides 2* and now 7* there are very few champs I don't have.