**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Nick or Collosus (6*)

J4mmy_d0dger123J4mmy_d0dger123 Posts: 294 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
- Nick and Collosus both unawakened, I enjoy both equally
- 6*
- Who’s going to rank 3 first?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I honestly wouldn't rank 3 either of them without the awakening, but Nick's the better option either way. Just get a gem into him as soon as you can and he'll steamroll a lot of content.
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    Unawakened they both aren't that good but imo colossus unawakened with synergy is better than nick unawakened
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 487 ★★★
    Once nick is awakened he will be a better champ than colossus unless colossus gets a full synergy team
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,585 ★★★★★
    Not touching either of those unduped.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    What progression level are you?

If you’re TB or close, lately you can get a 6* class gem every month so I’d go with Nick if those are your only two options. Probably better off R2ing someone else to help with progression over ranking either of these unduped for now though.
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    If you have OR and Emma, then Colossus is the clear choice of the two unawakened. I wouldn’t touch Fury unawakened, but Fury is the clear choice as soon as he hits Sig 1. The bigger question is should you rank either unawakened? That’s tough and depends on what your other options are. Or just wait. Those materials will be just as useful down the line or could go farther getting you diversity at R2.