**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Gold?

For people who don't like arena (me) how are you getting gold? Seems like kabam hasn't increased the gold proportionate to the rank/level we can now take champs. I haven't done arenas in years and have never had an issue with gold until recently. Now that I have the mats to r4 and r5 my 6*s I am running out of gold really fast (currently only about 500k left).

Just curious where people are getting gold these days

Comments

• Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    I don’t like arena either so I’m always short on gold. I had a few million for a while after one of the recent events but since I’ve become paragon I don’t think I’ve had more than 3M at a time. If I had more gold and iso I’d rank up a few more champs right now.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    My gold keeps going up. I do try to get the UC gold crystals from the solo quests as much as possible. Other than that I don't know why, but from where I'm sitting there aren't enough catalysts in the game to keep up with the gold.
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I feel like we need upgraded gold crystals at this point. Whether that be cav or thronebreaker, and then increase the rewards to double whatever uncollected crystals are.
  • Options
    mustgofastermustgofaster Posts: 87
    Dukenpuke said:

I buy the 10 UC Gold crystals every reset from the glory store. Roughly 500k gold per week.

I've just started doing this myself. I don't like using glory for gold but since I'm at max inventory for T5B and T2A it makes sense to use it for gold since that'll be my bottleneck for a while.