**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7 day solo event missing

My 7 day Fun in the Sun solo event is missing. Has this disappeared for anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Mine is gone
  • Options
    AndyB1985AndyB1985 Posts: 41

• Options
    My event just showed back up but I have no progress. I am on the 3rd purchase and 0 on the event. Lol
  • Options
    Tonio4006Tonio4006 Posts: 13
    My second purchase didn't register. It's still showing 750 points from the first bundle

• Options
    UltraGodUltraGod Posts: 8
    Im not able to get the offers ...? why?
  • Options
    westlakewestlake Posts: 1
    same here. solo bonus rewards disappeared for hours then showed again, i bought 3 during that period, no rewards for me (
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    exact same thing happened to me, if they need they could just give me my units back and ill spend them again XD

The weird part is they refreshed to a new timer after me doing it, but the way refreshes work, it should have either registered before the refresh, putting the rewards in my stash, or it should have been available now to claim. neither is true.

I put in a support ticket.
  • Options
    hobohobo Posts: 87
    I have the same problem I'm on purchase number three but I have not made another purchase because I have not received credit for tier one and tier two offfer purchases I sent in a support ticket waiting for a response to my issue
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners.

There was a hiccup this morning and , as a result, Summoners are no longer able to accumulate points in the Fun in the Sun Solo Event as of 10am PT this morning.

The team is aware of it and have a solution locked and loaded.

Resetting the event would reset Summoners' progress, and that's certainly not ideal! The backend is still tracking contributions towards the event, it's just not attributing them toward milestones. So the team is going to take all of that information, after the event ends, and distribute all the rewards from any missing milestones; so don't worry, you will still get your milestone rewards!

Summoners are still able to contribute points and the event will remain visible in-game until 10am PT on July 7th. Any 48-hour timers from tiered offers should still extend beyond the end of the event, as intended, however the points will not contribute to the solo event.

We are working on getting an in-game message created and distributed to inform all Summoners.

Apologies for the inconvenience, thank you for your patience.

Good to know. Thank You. Ill just wait patiently.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    Once u buy the first offer u only have 48 hours though right. Cause it never popped back up for me
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

Once u buy the first offer u only have 48 hours though right. Cause it never popped back up for me

Me either
  • Options
    UnstCookieGuyUnstCookieGuy Posts: 3
    Same. I haven’t seen offers since my 2 day timer expired about 5 days ago
  • Options
    QuigonnQuigonn Posts: 12
    Same here. The offers disappeared after my first purchase. Kind of annoying as I had more units to spend on the next level 🙄
  • Options
    The_only_leaderThe_only_leader Posts: 112
    Quigonn said:

Same here. The offers disappeared after my first purchase. Kind of annoying as I had more units to spend on the next level 🙄

Same here. The offers never reappeared. I was made because I want to dupe my Kang.
  • Options
    TryaSTryaS Posts: 2
    hello, I have almost the same problem, the timer disappeared a little earlier than 48 hours and did not have time to buy the offer. I wrote to support a day ago, but no response. Can you, if not difficult, say if something is answered to you?
  • Options
    Here is an update...

After the 7 day event reappeared, I made a few more purchases and I am still sitting at 0 of 750. Wipeout! Lol
  • Options
    QuigonnQuigonn Posts: 12
    If the login offers disappear after 48hrs (or earlier) then the 7-day solo event should also disappear. Otherwise we might get the impression that we have until the end of the event to make more purchases. When the offers disappear, the event should go with it.
  • Options
    KittyKitty Posts: 9
    I am extremely confused - both the unit deals and "Fun in the Sun" event have 1 hour left on the clock and I was going to make my purchase only to find out that the offers are gone. So I can't even earn any more points towards the event even though there is an hour left. Can you please restore the deals?
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    Same issue. Bought today and no points. Hoping to see my rewards after event ends soon.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    How long will we have to wait to get the milestones rewards?
  • Options
    Punisher99Punisher99 Posts: 18
    Is there any update on this? It's been over 25 hrs now.
  • Options
    noregrets100noregrets100 Posts: 28
    I’m still waiting for my Jessica Jones, 5M gold, and the iso.

If Kabam had a resolution “locked and loaded” shouldn’t the rewards have been released by now? Asking for a friend…
  • Options
    I have a friend who’s waiting on the exact same rewards and still hasn’t received theirs either. I guess we should take some solace from that.
  • Options
    Maybe they’re waiting until 48 hours after the deadline to give people who purchased a deal right at the end the time to get the next offer?
  • Options

Maybe they’re waiting until 48 hours after the deadline to give people who purchased a deal right at the end the time to get the next offer?

You might be right, that actually makes a lot of sense. If so, I just wish they'd specify that, because for me, the event is over. I'm waiting for JJ too.
  • Options
    The scary thing is that if someone bought the first offer just before the end, they could drag out the other 7 offers for another of 14 days!
  • Options
    What’s the ETA on correcting the milestones?
  • Options
    BlakeTheGreatBlakeTheGreat Posts: 52
    Still nothing on this? Waiting on the gold to do rank ups.
  • Options
    MasterofkimoMasterofkimo Posts: 26

The scary thing is that if someone bought the first offer just before the end, they could drag out the other 7 offers for another of 14 days!

I thought the same and even bought units and kept grinding arenas till I just reached 10500 units for the 2nd and 3rd deal but when I got the 2nd one, no other deals were shown up so this really messed me up badly and was not clear at all!
    Not sure if I should request a refund now or what should be done?