**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where’s my 18,000 t4bc fragments?

Purchased the tier 4 basic catalysts fragments from the glory store but it didn’t add up to my inventory.

Comments

• Options
    Sexy_SophiaSexy_Sophia Posts: 25
    The t4bc fragments from the AQ rank rewards didn’t add up as well
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Purchased the tier 4 basic catalysts fragments from the glory store but it didn’t add up to my inventory.

Restart the game and see if it appears then. If not you have to submit a ticket through in game support. Sorry.
  • Options
    DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    Just happened to me also
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Restart game and check
  • Options
    DMAN232DMAN232 Posts: 26
    First thing I did, and restarted 3 more times still not there
  • Options
    Hey All,

We can't look into this on the forums, but if you discover that no trouble shooting are helping the situation, please reach out to our Support Team in game! They can investigate this for you. You can do this by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then tapping on the Support button.
  • Options
    Restarted the game several times, still didn’t work. Submitted a ticket to the support team already. Thanks!
  • Options
    r6fabit7wuof.jpeg

Wow that was fast 😂 Thank you! 🙂
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Wow that was fast 😂 Thank you! 🙂

@Sexy_Sophia, Glad u got the response, did everything add up right for you eventually?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Good resolution ! Did not want to say this but it is against TOS to post info on discussion with Support. :(
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Good resolution ! Did not want to say this but it is against TOS to post info on discussion with Support. :(

What you talking about Willis?
  • Options
    @shchong2 Yes, thanks!

• Options
    @winterthur Oops sorry, i didn’t know
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Hey All,

We can't look into this on the forums, but if you discover that no trouble shooting are helping the situation, please reach out to our Support Team in game! They can investigate this for you. You can do this by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the home screen, and then tapping on the Support button.

WE shouldn't have to "troubleshoot" a game with as much revenue/development members as this.
    That's your job.